Doesn't the tremelo decrease the sustain? I'm still new to the guitar, so I apologize for my ignorance.
the one the the trem he recommended is a straty trem=meh

get the floyd one

sustain wont be much noticable difference

but if you don't really wanna a trem, get the 2nd one
I'm not racist.

I hate everyone the same.

I'm curious. Why you would choose the Agile PS-970 Floyd over the Agile PS-1000. I've noticed that there's a relatively large price gap between the two. How does Agile justify the price for the PS-1000?
Last edited by neonextgenazn at Jun 16, 2006,
well, because I personally love floyd roses.

agiles are high quality for the price

that's odd that the floyd one is cheaper, actually. I'm too tired to further check the rest of the specifications but I assume they're identical otherwise.
I'm not racist.

I hate everyone the same.

Quote by neonextgenazn
Doesn't the tremelo decrease the sustain? I'm still new to the guitar, so I apologize for my ignorance.

On the contrary, having a large peice of metal on your guitar does wonders for sustain

If its a POS trem though, it COULD decrease it.

Id go with the 1000, safest bet.
I'd defenitely get the 924, because you really don't need a Floyd for most things. And the green paint job is hawt.
what happened to the proposed Kirk Hammett flamenco album?

His acoustic didn't sound good with wah pedal, I suppose.
I prefer the 924. The Wilkinson 2-point tremolo on the 924 is of much better quality than the Licenced Floyd Rose on the 970.

American Stratocaster + Blues Junior

924, the trem. That, and I love that green finish and such.

I wouldn't trust the Licenced Floyd.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
i would say 924, not only does it have the trem for ya, but its also got that coil tap on the bridge hummie...ebony fretboard, hmmm hmm hmmmm...sounds delicious

maple top, mahogany body...

the 1000 is more due to alnico pups...maybe more but i noticed that difference, which are nice p'ups but if the 924 leaves u desiring i think itd be worth it to get the 924 and switch pickup
Dude, get the Agile PS-970 Floyd - like any guitar, you'll need to get it set up properly
The pick ups are pretty decent and so far have kept them in the guitar- I usually change out factory ones-hate 'em!

This guitar is pretty cool for all musical styles-You'll love it.
I would be wary of the licensed Floyd Rose. It may look like the real thing, it may be great (some licensed FR's.) Or the metal may be soft.