go down to a guitar shop
and try one out
thats the only real sure way to know
It's Chico Time
The only problem I have with epiphones is the pickups just don't sound that good, they're either too thin or too muddy, definitely not bad though. Overall better than most "cheap brands" although they don't really fit in with like squiers and stuff.
Yeah Dimebag is not the "Greatest Guitarist" of all time... Hendrix maybe... I must go get food to eat with my mouth

$250 for an amp? wow. is it worth it to invest that much in the amp?

All the G400's I've played were really good, but I've never tried a custom.
The Custom is SWEET!! I had the same one but it was the almond-ish color, pickups sounded great, easy AC/DC sound. Very good guitar, Best of the Epi's next to Elitist that is. The only complaint i had is that they give you three pickups and only a 3-way toggle, should be 5-way in my opinion..but idk. I would love to have another one of these. And just because it's affordable doesnt mean its CHEAP!!
They're great. Go for it.

Actually, no. Get the rgular G400, the middle pickup on the Custom is useless IMO.
i see no use for the middle pickup but the G400 i played was great
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.

Quote by gunther_sucks
Hey you look kind of like me.

Except for the sexy man goatee, and kickass shades. And sweet guitar.

I'm jealous.
Quote by piecies_81
The Custom is SWEET!! I had the same one but it was the almond-ish color, pickups sounded great, easy AC/DC sound. Very good guitar, Best of the Epi's next to Elitist that is. The only complaint i had is that they give you three pickups and only a 3-way toggle, should be 5-way in my opinion..but idk. I would love to have another one of these. And just because it's affordable doesnt mean its CHEAP!!

yeah I wanna get an almondish colored one but i can't find any at the same price as this black one, it won't let me choose any other colors for some reason. all the ivory ones i found are $100 more than this one for some reason