Exactly what it says on the tin, this is a Megadeth forum, nothing else,not a battleground for people who think that other bands are better, the first person to even think about posting 'Megadeth vs ............... ' I will report them to a Moderator.

Anyway, onto the less serious stuff, say whatever about Megadeth, vent a little frustration at how Dave Mustaine is the king of speed metal, go on , have your say!!
Member#2 of the Iron Maiden Are Gods club.
PM Revelations to join

Member of the Mortal Kombat Klub
PM Rhinosaur Bones or Mackdaddy to join
Wtf?
PM Revelations to join

You can't make an only thread, and Megadeth talk goes in the only thrash thread. Please delete this.

/in a good mood
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal
I frequent so many big dick forums it's ridiculous

PSN name: sixty5days
Quote by jugulator
Exactly what it says on the tin, this is a Megadeth forum, nothing else,not a battleground for people who think that other bands are better, the first person to even think about posting 'Megadeth vs ............... ' I will report them to a Moderator.

Anyway, onto the less serious stuff, say whatever about Megadeth, vent a little frustration at how Dave Mustaine is the king of speed metal, go on , have your say!!
I already told you, dude - no 'only' threads.

Stupid fuck.

/not in a good mood
Although I do find it funny how Metallica is allowed an ONLY thread while other thrash bands don't...

/ in a great mood!
roar
Because too many n00bs talk about nothing but Metallica...the thrash thread would be 2/3 full of 'omg METALLICA RULEZ 101' posts.

/still not in a good mood
Quote by Slayer224
Although I do find it funny how Metallica is allowed an ONLY thread while other thrash bands don't...

/ in a great mood!

Yes thank you sir i was just about to point that out, delete this and you should delete the Metallica thread
PM Revelations to join

Quote by <><
Because too many n00bs talk about nothing but Metallica...the thrash thread would be 2/3 full of 'omg METALLICA RULEZ 101' posts.

/still not in a good mood

Ahhhh, yes...

Oh and only mods can start ONLY threads dude. Unless you Pm them about it.

/off to have a shower
roar
Quote by jugulator
delete this and you should delete the Metallica thread
Flame other n00bs, and flame you

/can't sleep
I'm a noob?
Have a look at your own join date you tool
PM Revelations to join

*looks at his own join date*

*looks at jugulator's join date*

*considers jugulator's lack of brainwave activity*

Yup, you're a n00b.
Look, you are not a Mod, hence, you don't decide wether it makes sense to have an only Metallica thread and not have an only Megadeth thread, so just delete this.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Megadeth do indeed belong for discussion in the Thrash Thread.

Metallica has it's own thread because of the amount of attention they get, and without that thread, the thrash thread and the Metal Forum would be full of craptastic posts.

And if we start this 'An ONLY thread for every band' we'll end up with a bunch of shit.
if you have belief in ur soul and jesus you can do anything