I liked it, i would've started singing along if i knew the words. Well done. What effects do you have going there? I really like the sound you've got.
sounded cool, timing was slightly off in certain place, but overall a very good job - 9/10

crit my stuff please, link to the site in my sig and thread location on the purevolume page
Fender Jim Root Signature Telecaster
Martin Westside Custom Edition
Peavey 6505
Peavey XXX Cab
ISP Decimator Prorack G
Sennheiser EW172 G3
Sennheiser wireless IEM
Ibanez TS9DX
Boss TU-2 Tuner
MY BAND:
http://www.myspace.com/thedirtyyouth
Ok, Im a massive fan of In Flames, and I have to say I was fairly impressed, few parts were itchy but none the less I love seeing someone attempt In Flames!

Can I ask where did you get the backing track?
That tone is crushing!!! Excellent job on this (levels aside). What software do you use to record? There is a plug in called Ozone that I think could really bring the bass and drums out in this. But as is, This is a really well played, well done rendition!! Great job.
Pretty damn good cover but the recording quality is pretty bad. Might be too much distortion though.
Quote by belgarion1919
That tone is crushing!!! Excellent job on this (levels aside). What software do you use to record? There is a plug in called Ozone that I think could really bring the bass and drums out in this. But as is, This is a really well played, well done rendition!! Great job.

Thanks dood, i was just using some software called Sony Vegas. I find it easier to do than Audacity. What programme is Ozone for ??