See the white card looking thing in the bridge. You have to shave off the bottom of it. Be best to take it to a shop.
^ Do that, except give it a go yourself
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
Holy Crap.

I love you more than life itself.
u might have a bowed neck, check the trauss rod (the pole inside the neck) by pushing down the low e string on the first fret and the 12th fret, if the strings action isnt constant, u have a bowed neck
id have to go to a shop for that. I can't take off the brige, it's sort of glued. Just to make sure: Is 4 mm from the 12th fret too high?
Does it feel to high when your playing?

Well to test.

Hold down on the first fret and tweltfth fret of the top e. And in the middle there it should just be slightly above the fret. If its too low itll hit the fret.
i did that and the string hits the fret in the middle. what does that mean? is the action average?
^^^^
Are you sure? Use a magnifying glass just to be sure. Because its always close.
it doesnt feel that high it just looks a bit high. I have seen that most people's guitars has a low action on their strings and my guitar strings look a bit high. it was like that when i bought it. I checked the neck and its fine and there's nothing wrong with it. I think it might be the bridge.
Quote by daver869
id have to go to a shop for that. I can't take off the brige, it's sort of glued. Just to make sure: Is 4 mm from the 12th fret too high?

you better hope your bridge is glued on... now STOP trying to pull it off!!

you want to remove the saddle and sand/file down the bottom of it... not the bridge