Apparently this band has a shitload of members in it. Really epic folk metal. Does anybody have "A Nordic Poem"? It's a good album, but the production quality isn't that great. I heard they're rereleasing it again with better production quality, though. Here's a link:

http://www.folkearth.cjb.net/

On a side note, lol I just saw the video for Finntroll's "Trollhammeran" for the first time (I love the song, but I never saw the video).
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal
I frequent so many big dick forums it's ridiculous

PSN name: sixty5days
Wooo for Folkearth! Great band! Anyone know when the new album's coming out?
Originally posted by Novaworld
Smiddys right...
i havent heard much from them, but they sound good
and too kirkisking, finntroll all the way man, they're so awesome
Quote by lou_dog69
the moral of the story is keep your jizz covered fingers out of virgins vaginas... HOLY CRAP that explains how mary was a virgin!!! the bible finally makes sense
Quote by smiddy
Wooo for Folkearth! Great band! Anyone know when the new album's coming out?

I don't know about the new album. Is anybody gonna buy the rerelease of A Nordic Poem?
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal

Quote by kirkisking
Is anybody gonna buy the rerelease of A Nordic Poem?

I doubt it
Originally posted by Novaworld
Smiddys right...
Quote by kirkisking
I don't know about the new album. Is anybody gonna buy the rerelease of A Nordic Poem?

I might since I could get out of paying shipping and stuff. It's quality stuff.
To blizzard, how do you know one of the guys in the band? That's pretty cool though hehe.
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal

Quote by kirkisking
To blizzard, how do you know one of the guys in the band? That's pretty cool though hehe.

Long story, but there's this studio in my town, Magnus Wohlfart works there and I've done some helping out with session drumming and stuff there, and one of my friends were going to play (don't know how that turned out) in one of his thousand other projects (Yggdrasil). Haven't met him in a while though. Guess I'll talk to him about getting A Nordic Poem and Beyond the Light when I manage to meet him again.

EDIT: And what's with you, nigga? I thought you was hung! (or just banned)