So I bought my Pod XT Live yesterday, and I'm trying to find the best tone I can, I'm fairly happy with this tone, but I need to hear some opinions. Don't mind the playing or anything, I did the Random Riffs all in 1 take, thinking off things to play on the spot. Mortal Kombat was to test how layering the guitar would sound (Left and Right).

Random Riffs

Mortal Kombat

Thanks... be as harsh as you want... Same tone on both recordings
Last edited by juzcook at Jun 16, 2006,
sounded good to me
"All Randy ever wanted to do was play the guitar."

Quote by Xenn99
Or...were you playing Fallout Boy? Because then it's obvious what happened. Your Low E String committed suicide.

"I don't fucking eat donuts"
do you have a tab for that mortal combat theme? that's so goood i love it. if you have a tab for it, PM me. your tone is good too. 9/10 for the tone.
Quote by LOL_iAMdela
do you have a tab for that mortal combat theme? that's so goood i love it. if you have a tab for it, PM me. your tone is good too. 9/10 for the tone.

haha no sorry, i used a midi and turned it into tab in my midi program and just moved it round how i liked it
I love the tone. A little metal mixed with some classic rock. Well, that's the way it sounds to me anyway. And I like the riffs too, you're a very talented player.

Gear
Gibson Explorer
Epi Les Paul Standard

Amp
B-52 AT-100 Half stack.