ANY ONE HEARD OF A $7500 WARLOCK, I ASKED THE SALESMAN AND AFTER HE TOLD ME THE PRICE I RAN OUT OF THE SHOP AND TRIED T THROW MYSELF IN FRONT OF ANY CAR BUT I COULDNT FIND ANY!!!!!

help before i blow up,

Why did you even ask the price of a Warlock?
Posers are like punks, except they do it for fashion

notUG PUNK FORUM PRESIDENT!
it was the 5th time i see it and i go to this shop frequently, so i decided to ask out of curiosity
So then why were you so shocked that it was so expensive? BC Rich does have several ranges of guitar, and apparently some of the more expensive ones are decent.

I don't get why you were so upset about this.
Posers are like punks, except they do it for fashion

notUG PUNK FORUM PRESIDENT!
^Shut up.

BC Rich's more expensive guitars are quite good guitars. So a $7,500 BC Rich isn't all that unique.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
^

Threadstarter, I think you're overreacting a bit..../ attention seeking.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
I think you should look a little longer for that car to throw yourself under.

Seriously..calm down.
well its not even a signature guitar, i still see it as a crazy ass price and tons of gibsons models are much cheaper and probably better
if that BC rich guitar costs 7500dollars i say the model is called (warlock u must be really idiot to buy it) but the call it just warlock

My Gear:
Epihone Gothic X-plorer+EMGS 81/60
Jackson WARRIOR JS30+EMGS 81/60(soon will be installed)
Randall G2 series RG75 75watt
Behringer X V-Amp
Quote by freddy692000
if that BC rich guitar costs 7500dollars i say the model is called (warlock u must be really idiot to buy it) but the call it just warlock

you the man
Last edited by breakstuff at Jun 16, 2006,
its not worth it for sure and i am not talking about that warlock about a lot high price guitars that dont worth so much

My Gear:
Epihone Gothic X-plorer+EMGS 81/60
Jackson WARRIOR JS30+EMGS 81/60(soon will be installed)
Randall G2 series RG75 75watt
Behringer X V-Amp
Quote by the_astronaut
I think you should look a little longer for that car to throw yourself under.

Seriously..calm down.

haha

BC Rich makes some pretty high end guitars. Maybe a custom shop model?

Proud owner of a Gibby LP Custom and an all-original Vintage '62 Fender Jag

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.