Does anyone personally own this guitar? I could get one for about 700 usd with Joe Satriani's signature on it. Tell me what you think. Thanx
www.myspace.com/hijackedtheband
As Danno said, if its the 100, leave it be. But, if its the 1000 or the 1200, go for it.
My name is Tom, feel free to use it.
Quote by Danno13
^I've yet to see you comment on a guitar's playability or sound, gay.

Which one would you like me to comment on?
I own the JS1000. ITs amazing the neck is fast and smooth to play on. The Bridge never goes out of tune and I go crazy with divebombs. Its made out of Basswood body and its extremely light. The Pickups are DiMarzios and their great and what makes it better is it has Coil tap. Overall its amazing and for 700$ its a deal mine was 1,100$.
My gear
-Marshall DSL401
-Ibanez JS1000
-Crybaby Classic
-Squier H-H strat
-Frontman 15r
thank you very much everybody, (exept for gaylord), ill try to find out if its a 100, 1000, or 1200. All i no is that it plays like a god.
heyhey it is a js1000 wohhohhhhhhhhhhoooooooo!!!!

its used tho, and im gonna try and talk the seller down to 500
Those have compound radius fretboards, don't they?

Should be pretty cozy
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
whats a compund radius fretboard? when its thicker at the nut and thinner at the high frets?
Quote by Which_Guitar
i've started to learn the HALO theme song (the hard one) to kill time!

Quote by timsafatass
Dude, you cant play it because your right handed, you can only play it on a left handed guitar
Quote by justshreddin16
whats a compund radius fretboard? when its thicker at the nut and thinner at the high frets?
the fret wire is more curved at the top to make chording easier and flatter towards the high notes for soloing/bending