well i got 4 resistors along with other stuff for my boost pedal from smallbearelec.com, but they arent labeled. i know the rings around them tell the value but im not familiar with them so can anyone help me out? thank you
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Mesa Boogie Mark IV

Quote by aerosmithfan95
I wanna know what some blues sounding chords I could use in the key of D Aeolian fifth mode of Melodic Minor.

Quote by szekelymihai
try looking for Cm, or any of those complicated jazz chords
Just remember this (I was told it by my electronics teacher like many years ago; I have been trying to think up a more PC version but I have yet to.):

Bad (black=0)
boys (brown=1)
rape (red=2)
our (orange=3)
young (yellow=4)
girls (green=5)
but (blue=6)
violet (violet=7)
gives (gray=8)
willingly (white=9)
Ill try that, DrD,
Quote by Robb987123Bass
How do I quote someone in my sig? If you look at mine, you'll see that I've failed

██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
Awww, it just follows the colours of the rainbow, with black and brown, and grey and white either side. No need to turn resistors into an issue of kiddie rape
Quote by VR2005
Very good post Marmoseti, you're on the right track.

Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

PM Marmoseti or Confusius to join
indigo?
Quote by Robb987123Bass
How do I quote someone in my sig? If you look at mine, you'll see that I've failed

██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
go to some audio help websites, thats where my networking teacher gets his, just make sure that they are standard resistors, if not you need a special resistor chart. or theres some formula that works for everything.
OK indigo isn't included, but it's arguable whether indigo is even a separate colour in the spectrum anyway.
Quote by VR2005
Very good post Marmoseti, you're on the right track.

Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

PM Marmoseti or Confusius to join
hey bshizzle911. how long did it take smallbear to send your order? i ordered some stuff from there and am awaiting it and would like to know how long it took.
well, he called me to tell me he had two items out of stock, so that took like a week. but once he shipped it, it took to days. if you go to fedex.com and put in the info it can give you an estimate and mine was right on.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Mesa Boogie Mark IV

Quote by aerosmithfan95
I wanna know what some blues sounding chords I could use in the key of D Aeolian fifth mode of Melodic Minor.

Quote by szekelymihai
try looking for Cm, or any of those complicated jazz chords