Alright there, I'm after some advice again. I've got a new Ibanez, next step = pickup replacement. It's an RG, and don't start telling me i should've got a different guitar, what's done is done, I've just bought this new one, leave me be on that front.

Anyway, for the pickups, I need :

Neck - something satriani-esque for some smooth tones, like on "Midnight"
Bridge - Raw and screaming, rock tones, metal tones, this pickup will be for doing the dirty work, something like the Dimarzio Evolution i had on my last RG, but preferably better. I need something mental.

Thanks in advance folks.
Banter Assassin. Every thread I touch dies.

Quote by Danno13
YDPBC > awesome.

Why Thank You.
in your sig it should be theres a moose loose aboot ma hoose.... that would be better
this is my sig. there are many like it, but this is mine.

Brown Sugar
Alright mate, the commas were for the rhythm of the tune, but it's true! Still haven't caught the bloody thing (I'm scottish so Moose = mouse). I've seen the wee bastard though, i think it might be a gerbil. It ate my easter food, i wasn't happy.....

Quote by Danno13
YDPBC > awesome.

Why Thank You.
neck dimarzio PAF pro, bridge BKP miracle man would be awesome.....
budget? what rg? what amp? where are you in the world? how metal for the bridge?

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Budget = anything, it's pickups.
The Rg = 320fm
The Amp =Marshall MG (no comment, I'm upgrading soon)

Quote by Danno13
YDPBC > awesome.

Why Thank You.
^ bareknuckle miracle man bridge, mule neck. probably.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Kl, cheers mate, know anywhere i can get those at a decent price in the UK? also, EMGs anyone, worth it?

Quote by Danno13
YDPBC > awesome.

Why Thank You.
^ www.bareknucklepickups.co.uk

you can buy them direct off there, or it should have links to dealers as well...

you can also ask on the forums there for advice (which i recommend)
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?