I like forcing people to listen to this (sometimes against their will).. and I just realised, I never posted it here!
so now, you get to listen too!

I think I meant to redo it.. or fix it up.. as I cough and stuff at the beginning, but I'm too lazy now...

Its the only song there so clicky and enjoy
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
luvin it!
Gibson SG (Heavily modded)
Fender USA Strat
Hohner 12 String-uber rare

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Digitech badmonkey overdrive
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy
Nice, very nice.

You get a new pet.

oh, wait a sec...
books have knowledge, knowledge is power, power corrupts, corruption is a crime, and crime doesn't pay..so if you keep reading, you'll go broke.

UG Profile
Awww Gillian, heres a post so you stop feeling like a loserface. Love the coverr!!!
'J'adore ah les femmes', yeah I love my riches, 'bonjour' money and 'au revoir' bitches
haha awesome! i know how you feel about not having a band too gal

edit:

why are girls so much better at singing than guys?
FIJI
you're really good at singing by the way, listen to mine at myspace.com/nickmillermi (summer would probably be my best, but you know i SUCK)
FIJI
Not really familar with the original but I like what I hear here. Great voice, nicely done.
this is great. Your vocals are really strong, and your playing is great too.
BUY SOME PHOTOS..Click here, and then click 'store'

Quote by GOD*OF*ROCK
lol man plz dont take this the wrong way but you really cant rap.
i liked very much

Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
That song was pretty extreme , haven't ever heard the original but whatever it was nice, and quite entertaining
Err and I listened to the ones of the first page
I must say I like your funny insolent accent^^. I really like the zombie cover, and the muse ones, and the placebo one ( ha seeing them soon).
Anyway you sing real well, and you play well too >_>. But you do sing in a kind of harsh way sometimes ..
Don't know why you aren't in a band maybe you're a horrible person dunno... maybe there isn't much people in Ireland
Quote by Pharoah
Can God create a hot dog so hot even he couldn't eat it?

Lyke omg D@ @p0OcpLpSYe.