banginman
149 IQ
OK here's a thread for the best band ever!!!!
You can post everything here videos,comments....
What do you thing 'bout the guys????
TheHeartbreaker
The Pope of Zeppelinism
1,584 IQ
I think they're decently good - Gibbons is a great guitarist.

However, I haven't heard enough of them to call myself a fan, but I like what I have heard.
rooster69
Ol'Hippie69
10 IQ
ZZ Top is damn good. They have been together forever. And they still sound like they do when they started. My favorite song is got me under pressure.
JackWhite1988
UG Addict
309 IQ
Awesome band...not a bad thing can be said about them. Particularly Billy Gibbons (Jimi Hendrix's favorite guitar player)

Favorite song: Just Got Paid
Bow down to the king....the King of Kings
rocknroll blues
<3 teh fuzz
253 IQ
Deguello and Tres Hombres are both worth picking up.
Peace, peace, and that's my piece.

Just another pale, skinny, noiserawkin' indie boy with tousled hair

Last.fm
cadmium_blimp
21 IQ
I have Tres Hombres and Eliminator. I don't really care for the latter. There is something about it that just isn't right.
tobythechimp
2,365 IQ
sharp dressed man and tush! wat awesome songs! Gibbons is a slide master!
Gibson SG (Heavily modded)
Fender USA Strat
Hohner 12 String-uber rare

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Digitech badmonkey overdrive
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy
FadingRoots
203 IQ
Tush, La Grange, Jesus Just Left Chicago, and Pearl Necklace > Life.
You know the bitter comes out better on a stolen guitar
You're the BLESSED, we're the Spiders from Mars!

Member 3 of the "Mick Ronson Is an extremely Awesome Guitar Player" Fanclub. PM ThePurpleRabbit to join.
jono034
I'm Your Huckleberry
724 IQ
love billy gibbons. . . I'm Bad (I'm nationwide) is one of my all-time favorite songs

UG NMA Member #2

Gil Grissom PWNS YOU!
BlueOyster23
Welcome To My Nightmare
860 IQ
Yeah ZZ Top was great, one of my favorite bands, but the quality of their music lacks as they progressed, but their older stuff is classic and timeless.
"...And I'm pretty sure what you did to my children's snowman is illegal, if not, sodomy."
-Stephen Colbert: 'The Colbert Report'
marvelboy_04
2,304 IQ
Quote by TheHeartbreaker
I think they're decently good - Gibbons is a great guitarist.

However, I haven't heard enough of them to call myself a fan, but I like what I have heard.

same here
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

daft
Fool On The Hill's Mate
167 IQ
I have Tres Hombres and I think it is a great album. I don't like them greatly but their songs are great to jam over and Gibbons is a great guitarist. I even like their more modern stuff aswell (eg Give Me All Your Lovin', Legs).

Also, to take the time out to grow their beards like that has to gain them some respect.
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
blues_rocker
Behold my MSPaint skills!
93 IQ
I love ZZ Top. Billy Gibbons style of guitar is amazing, and I love his pinch harmonics. La Grange is probably my favorite ZZ Top song.
Administrator of the "Guitarists born in 1991 Club" PM me or greendayguitar to join.

Feel free to add me
BLS33
279 IQ
I personally love ZZ Top, we all know that zakk wylde is the pinch harmonics king, but where do you think he got them from? thats right the great Billy gibbons, is it just me or is he possibly the most under rated guitarist? when ppl talk about the great guitarists he is never brought up, unless i have a say in it
Riffomatic_5000
Ultimate Shredder
712 IQ
ZZ Top is an extremely good band and "Sharp Dressed Man" is one of the best songs ever written. Billy Gibbons is a very good guitarist and is good enough to be on a top ten best guitarist list.