Here are the three Agile guitars I plan on purchasing. Are they really a bang for you buck kind of deal, or are the pickups and construction cheap? Any input would be helpful.

http://www.rondomusic.net/al2000blkgd.html
http://www.rondomusic.net/ps900chrome.html
http://www.rondomusic.net/valkyriedoublewhtwc.html
My Amazing Gear:
Parker PM20
Parker P-38
Ampeg R212R Reverbrocket
Yamaha YPT-300
i have played the al2000 and the one i have played feels like a very nice gutiar. i just decided to save up and buy a LTD EC-1000, but for the price of it you could have all three guitars you are looking at. i have no experience with the paul reed smith copy, but have heard great things about them...and as for that double neck guitar i know nothing about it so i cant help you there. i think if you take good care of the guitars and maintain them well you cant go wrong with those for the money.
what genre do you generally play?
Gear:
PRS Custom SE
Shit Strat
line6 spider II 112 (worst choice of my life)
Squier 10 watt (sounds better than the spider)
Digitech rp200
Rocktron Silver Dragon

Quote by FretboardToAsh
he's right, and he plays prs so that's proof.
metal / clean stuff / blues / rock / hardcore
My Amazing Gear:
Parker PM20
Parker P-38
Ampeg R212R Reverbrocket
Yamaha YPT-300
I have the Black w/Gold AL-2000 - I luv it. Sounds and looks like a much more expensive guitar. Was all set to get an Epi Black Beauty - this baby is every bit as sweet and loads less $$$$$.
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!
thanks for the input...I live 2 hrs away so I'll drive up and not have to deal with shipping...I definately plan on gettign all three but I'm gunna get the black beauty first
My Amazing Gear:
Parker PM20
Parker P-38
Ampeg R212R Reverbrocket
Yamaha YPT-300
If you're going there, why not try to work out a deal on all three with cases? All guitar stores will give you good deals when you spend a lot there.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
good idea...I gotta save all the cash first...I only have enough for one now..
My Amazing Gear:
Parker PM20
Parker P-38
Ampeg R212R Reverbrocket
Yamaha YPT-300
if ur willin to cash out $500, for the valkaryie i reccommend lookin into the AL-3x00....they are just higher quality than the 2000s...i own a 2800 and love it amazing guitar, altho i hear its worth it to shell out the $30 or so for the 3000...
yea but I hate the damn finish
My Amazing Gear:
Parker PM20
Parker P-38
Ampeg R212R Reverbrocket
Yamaha YPT-300
Have a PS-900 (i think that's what it's called, its a PRS knock off). It plays nice, finish real nice and I was especially impressed with the fret filing. The stock pups are okay but could definently be swapped out. It doesn't stay in tune as long as I'd like but its not horrible. Other than that the only other major gripes are the input jack/strap buttons becoming loose which can happen to any guitar...

Bry
I wouldn't buy the AL-2000. If you're spending enough for 3 guitars, and cases, and gas to go up there, I'd get a higher end Agile.
haha