Page 1 of 2
Whats your best ever punk anti police song????

Mine are probably:
Poison idea-The Badge
The filaments-Bastard coppers
Discharge-State Control (sort of anti police look at the lyrics)
The Exploited-SPG
**** tha police - NWA

no1 can beat that, even if u dont like rap
Quote by Doolittle
Do it for Hedwig!
The best is **** the Police by NWA, covered by Rage Against the Machine, or Cop Killer by Ice T. Face it, the white spoiled suburban crowd (what most "punks" are...wah, wah, I have money and it doesn't make me happy) has nothing on black people for hatred of cops.
Hi, I'm Peter
Police Bastard- DooM
"This shit here's called Death"
"What the fuck? You mean I'm gonna hit this shit and die?"
"No Nigga! I said Deaf. You hit this and you aint gonna hear shit!"
I don't know a hell of a lot about punk but I do remember hearing a song by Antiflag called "Fuck Police Brutality." That was pretty good.
"mount pleasant isn't" by the evens was awesome live, great anti-police song i'd say
"Anytime but now
Anywhere but here
Anyone but me
I've got to think about my own life
The world is not our facility
We have a responsibility
To use our abilities to keep this place alive," said ian mackaye
it says PUNK song.. ICE T isnt punk, neither is NWA

anyway, best anti-cops songs are probably
Gang Control - LOC
Police Truck - DK
A.C.A.B. - 4-skins
Police Story - Black Flag
One Dead Cop - LOC
Officer - Opration Ivy

there are more.. too lazy to find em.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
^ Or any LOC song for that matter.
"This shit here's called Death"
"What the fuck? You mean I'm gonna hit this shit and die?"
"No Nigga! I said Deaf. You hit this and you aint gonna hear shit!"
almost, i dont think rock the 40 oz. is that anti-police but w/e
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
Quote by misfitsdisciple
it says PUNK song.. ICE T isnt punk, neither is NWA

anyway, best anti-cops songs are probably
Gang Control - LOC
Police Truck - DK
A.C.A.B. - 4-skins
Police Story - Black Flag
One Dead Cop - LOC
Officer - Opration Ivy

there are more.. too lazy to find em.

So? The best is still the best. What can I say? You whiny white boys have nothing on black people when it comes to cop hatred. When was the last time you saw a skinny little white boy with a shotgun casing through his ear, a tribal tattoo, and a mohawk getting his ass beat by 10 cops on video?
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by Dirk Gently
So? The best is still the best. What can I say? You whiny white boys have nothing on black people when it comes to cop hatred. When was the last time you saw a skinny little white boy with a shotgun casing through his ear, a tribal tattoo, and a mohawk getting his ass beat by 10 cops on video?

when was the last time you didnt use racism in a thread to prove a point? oh and by the way, it said "PUNK" not "whatever genre you choose" so get the **** out of the forum if you dont like it. and who said i was white?
Quote by CowsWithGuns
Oh, so most fans of punk music and punk artists aren't white? And just because you don't LIKE my point of view doesn't mean I'm wrong. AND like 3 or 4 other people voted for the same song. So teabag me
Hi, I'm Peter
^ Stop being whiney bitch. No one cares what race you are here. And it's pretty funny how you used the race card to refute what misfits said. Next time try making a relevant argument.

EDIT: Or is asking you to follow the forum rules another form of discrimination?
Minister of n00b harassing of the Punk and Ska fourm.
Quote by capsfan17, ss311, newyorkdolls138, somepunkkid, johnnynemo, axeslash, BrianApocalypse, mike2, dookie dude, lavazza and pinheadslts75
Thank God for CowsWithGuns

Quote by MattTheArsonist
Cowswithguns is my forum hero.

Quote by UraniYum
Cowswithguns is some kind of god on earth.

Love is never having to say your safeword.
Last edited by CowsWithGuns at Jun 16, 2006,
Two people complaining now. Who's whining? Heh. Anyway, perspective can add to authenticity. Rappers write better anti-police songs. Just the way it is. And yes, color plays a factor in that. Why? Well, watch the video of three cops in New Orleans beating down a black guy in his 60s with billy clubs. And if you're blaming me for playing the race card, I'm white. I'm so white I don't cast a shadow. It's just the way I see it. And the only people who are whining here are you and your butt buddy. But it's nice to see that you don't like black people or are just ignorant to the fact that race does play a part in people's perception. And I don't see you bitching or complaining to the other THREE people in this thread who gave the exact same answer. But just whine about me playing the race card some more, since that's the only leg you have to stand on.
Hi, I'm Peter
Last edited by Dirk Gently at Jun 16, 2006,
Punks got a lot of **** from cops in the late 70s/early 80s.

Anyway, **** Da Police is a cool song, but it is indeed not punk, so I would say:

I Hate Cops - The Authorities
No worse than most teenagers who get harrassed by the cops. Blacks, on the other hand, had dogs sic'ed on them, sprayed with firehoses, and subjected to tear gas because they were trying to secure their right to vote. Let's not whine about how unfair the white kids have been treated by police.

And if it makes you feel better, **** the Police was half covered by Rage Against the Machine.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by Dirk Gently
No worse than most teenagers who get harrassed by the cops. Blacks, on the other hand, had dogs sic'ed on them, sprayed with firehoses, and subjected to tear gas because they were trying to secure their right to vote. Let's not whine about how unfair the white kids have been treated by police.

Oh come on, all that **** happened in the past. You are living in the past buddy
I was only responding because he brought up how punks were treated in the late 70s/early 80s, which, if my math is correct, is over 20 years ago.
Hi, I'm Peter
but honestly, if you dont think the police have flaws today, then you need to leave your little gated community.
1st, I don't live in a gated community. 2nd, I do indeed believe that police have flaws. After all, they're human beings, most in the median level of intelligence, who are granted powers in this society that some of them aren't prepared or capable of handling, along with a level of responsibility that requires saint-like patience and perseverance to handle correctly every time. And it's not like people leave their prejudices at the door when they become cops, lawyers, judges, doctors, bakers, plumbers, or anything else. I still think police harrassment and mistreatment of people of color, primarily Latino and black, is on a greater and more pervasive scale than the harrassment of "punks" or white people. Punks write anti-police songs mostly because they like to "stick it to the man" and insult people who supposedly have authority. Gangsta rappers wrote anti-police songs because they and their people were getting harrassed and abused by cops on a daily basis. So, like I said, perspective.
Hi, I'm Peter
actually most punk songs that are "anti-cop" songs arn't writting about cops mistreating punks. its about them treating people like ****, regardless of skin color, and if they cant write a song like that because they arn't black then you are a ****ing douche

Quote by Dirk Gently
Gangsta rappers wrote anti-police songs because they and their people were getting harrassed and abused by cops on a daily basis. So, like I said, perspective.

ya dude! Ice T is gansta rap
You're being argumentative for no reason. I'm not saying they can't write anti-police songs, I just think the best ones happen to be written by rappers. Again, perspective. Punks are talking about injustice whereas a rapper is *probably* speaking from personal experience. And I also never said that punks are writing about being personally mistreated by the police. So you should calm the anger down a few notches and work on the reading comprehension.
Quote by Prince
ya dude! Ice T is gansta rap

Well, I was speaking more of NWA, but Ice T was a contemporary of NWA, Snoop Dogg and the rest of them, and his music was just as relevant.
Hi, I'm Peter
Last edited by Dirk Gently at Jun 16, 2006,
Quote by Dirk Gently
You're being argumentative for no reason. I'm not saying they can't write anti-police songs, I just think the best ones happen to be written by rappers. Again, perspective. Punks are talking about injustice whereas a rapper is *probably* speaking from personal experience. And I also never said that punks are writing about being personally mistreated by the police. So you should calm the anger down a few notches and work on the reading comprehension.

im not angry man, why would i be? you need to stop getting so defensive over the internet.
let me get what your saying? black people write better anti-cop songs because they are black and all black people get harrassed by the police.

and punks, dont get harrased by the police. because they are all white. okay...

thats it buddy.

... Ice T and Snoop Dogg are jokes. So is N.W.A.
Sure, strawman everything I say. Discussing anything with you is obviously useless.
Hi, I'm Peter
I think the best anti-police song was "Police Story" by Black Flag, as mentioned by misfitsdisciple.
Second best "Justifiable Homicide" by Dave Goodman and Friends

Other anti-police songs that I think are good....

"Police Car" by Cockney Rejects
"SPG" by Red Alert
"Bastard In Blue" by The Partisans
"Pigs For Slaughter" by Oi Polloi

And BTW, I've been beaten by cops and I is a cracker.
And the songs "Pigs for Slaughter" and "Justifiable Homicode" are about white people who were killed by cops.
So.....it's not just a race issue.
Quote by sargasm
I don't like straight edge because it's part of Hardcore, and I don't like Hardcore because, aside from the terrible music, the kids are often very homophobic.

You forgot ugly, lazy and disrespectful.
Last edited by johnnynemo at Jun 16, 2006,
Quote by Dirk Gently
Sure, strawman everything I say. Discussing anything with you is obviously useless.

just go back to your little suburban dream land and shut up
Quote by johnnynemo
"Bastard In Blue" by The Partisans

love that song
Yes, and I'm also saying that all punks paint their left pinky nail fuscia and that all punks have a right foot that's bigger than their left and that all punks have exactly 95,643 hairs on their heads. I hope for the sake of your ability to logically reason that you were being sarcastic
Hi, I'm Peter
Like I said above, I've been beaten by cops and I is a cracker.
And the songs "Pigs for Slaughter" and "Justifiable Homicode" are about white people who were killed by cops.
So.....it's not just a race issue.

But the brothers in my family get pulled over for DWB( Driving While Black) all the time.
Quote by sargasm
I don't like straight edge because it's part of Hardcore, and I don't like Hardcore because, aside from the terrible music, the kids are often very homophobic.

You forgot ugly, lazy and disrespectful.

oh my god its colored people in the punk scene. they must be stopped!
Quote by indestructible8
yes actually i was being sarcastic. but apparently you werent.

It's hard to tell sometimes It's all good.
Hi, I'm Peter
Page 1 of 2