Bravo it suits your lead singer quite well............pitty theres no decent lead singers in my hometown
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
it was pretty damn good, the singer is perfect for it. my only complaint is the guitar solo, the guitars were perfect throughout the song until there. when i think of the slither solo i think of a pure, raw explosion of emotion and your lead guitarist's solo just lacked it, no offense. i just didnt feel anything from it. im not saying that i could do much better but it just needs more of a, how do i phrase this correctyl.....it needs more of a "BAM!"
but overall it was great, and so were the other songs, keep up the amazing work.
Quote by happytimeharry
ig·no·rant

1. Lacking education or knowledge.
2. Showing or arising from a lack of education or knowledge: an ignorant mistake.
3. Unaware or uninformed.

also see: elitist asshat
Thanks for the replies
We will definitely follow some of the suggestions.

Thanks again for being true musicians.
wtf happened to the solo??? well the guitars were excellent up until that solo, and because i really like this song, it ruined it for me. your singer sounds i little weird, i dunno its probably just me.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
man apart from the solo that sounded like VR!!!! Really impressed, again the singer rocked 9/10

awesome
Gibson SG (Heavily modded)
Fender USA Strat
Hohner 12 String-uber rare

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Digitech badmonkey overdrive
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy
damn good sounding cover man. everything except the solo is just awesome, including vox. 8/10. it just doesn't sound the same without the wah. i think this song has wah, right??? haha it's been a while since i've listened to it.