My guitar, an Agile AL-2000, came in February with a loose Low E string saddle. I didn't think it was that big of a deal, so I tightened a screw. Before that, though, I messed around with the screws in front of the saddles(adjusting the action, I think). Anyway, long story short, when I replaced all my strings, I noticed that the top 3 strings(low E, A and G) buzzed when I fretted them. When played open, they sound fine. After thinking it was because I had incorrectly replaced the strings, I replaced the strings again. There's still a considerable buzz and now I believe either my intonation or action is screwed up. I'm not positive, though, so I'm basically wondering if anyone else has had this problem, and if they have, what fixed it.

Advice is also welcome.
My Gear:
Epiphone PR-100 Acoustic
Agile AL-2000 Silverburst Electric
Behringer V-Tone 15W Amp

Check out my friend's Music blog by clicking here!
its certainly your action. just wait for jenny to post a pic on how to do it or i will do it later
^^ what he said. You need to raise the strings. Although I know with some guitars you get to the point where the action is ridiculously high and the strings are still buzzing. It could also be to do with the nut but that's a whole different thing - just raise the strings and post again if it doesn't help.
action is probably the problem, but if you're not really a lucky guy then it might be the truss rod. i had that problem but jenny helped me and now it's ok...

here you go. u loosen the top screw and then the thumbwheel under it can be turned. that will enable u to move the bridge up and down.
thumbwheel pointed to by red arrow.

logz pic

after u raise it up a bit, check ur tuning at the 12th fret. if its not in tune then repost.

when u changed strings, do u go with a lighter gauge?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Without starting a new thread, what does adjusting the tailpiece do? I know adjusting the saddle adjusts action, but chaning the height of tailpiece doesn't seem to do much at all.
i dont think its movable for adjustment, as much as to enable the player to swap it out if needed.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011