is the liscnesed double locking floyd alright? will it go out of tune liek them ****ty ones on the low end RG's?
Quote by Which_Guitar
i've started to learn the HALO theme song (the hard one) to kill time!

Quote by timsafatass
Dude, you cant play it because your right handed, you can only play it on a left handed guitar
The 2006 ones are better, they're not exactly an OFR but theyre much better than the older ones.
Quote by Half_Full
[IMG]http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/5971/uselessko5.gif[/IMG]

My Gear:
-Epiphone Les Paul Standard plus -honeyburst with Duncan Jb/59
-Crate gt65
-Boss ME-50
Future gear:
-Vox AC30 cc2
if its the jpt580 (something like that) then it is a direct swap with an ofr so no need to worry about the trem going out of tune you could always replace it
I'm going to buy a RR3, I like to play Children of Bodom, Sonata Arctica, EnsiFerum, HammerFall, Helloween, In Flames...etc. Is it worth the money?
It's Hard To Tear A Metal Heart Apart!
Absolutely and if you don't like the pickups (you should) then you could always switch them out with EMGs.
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
1968 Fender Vibrochamp - Great amp, only $100 fixxer-upper
Line 6 Spider II

REMEMBER, ALL TONE IS SUBJECTIVE!
the floyd on it is fine, i find it almost never comes out of tune, but if you have a problem jus swap with OFR. And yes i think its worth every penny i paid
"We could only wonder what he would have accomplished is his life hadn't ended so early"

----Randy Rhoads----
i have a jackson soloist the same trem your talking about, i play tons of bodom. which you should know involves a lot of diving/yanking. i cant get it to go out of tune if i wanted to. its amazing. i really dont know how an OFR could be much better.

but that is also with a set thru neck, so im not 100% positive how an rr3 would react
Vocals Wanted For:
Tool-Sober, Aenema
Led Zeppelin-The Ocean
Audioslave-Cochise
Sublime-Santeria
Rush-Tom Sawyer, Fly By Night, Limelight
Assorted Original Acoustics

PM if interested