im looking to buy an esp for my second guitar, and id like to stick to the lespaul shape. i was lookin at the kh-203 and the ec-400 QM. The EC is 100 pounds more costly, but it has EMG-81 active set pickups, which ive heard are good. The kh-203 has EMG-HZ H-4 pickups. What is better to go for??? Also, any ideas for an amp around 200-500 pounds that would besuitable for metal?? Finally, i was lookin at crybabies but some guys said it was really unreliable. Is this true, and if it is, are there any other choices????
Quote by sgwielder
im looking to buy an esp for my second guitar, and id like to stick to the lespaul shape. i was lookin at the kh-203 and the ec-400 QM. The EC is 100 pounds more costly, but it has EMG-81 active set pickups, which ive heard are good. The kh-203 has EMG-HZ H-4 pickups. What is better to go for??? Also, any ideas for an amp around 200-500 pounds that would besuitable for metal?? Finally, i was lookin at crybabies but some guys said it was really unreliable. Is this true, and if it is, are there any other choices????

What are the differences between the guitars in the first place?

Personally, I hate the sound of EMGs; it all depends on whether you like them or not.

I'm no expert with amplifiers in that price range, so I won't say anything there.

I'm no expert on Crybabies either, but I know there are other choices, like the Morley Bad Horsie and the Dimebag Crybaby from Hell (can't think of any other ones off the top of my head).
ENGL thunder combo? I dont know about the prices.
Quote by Half_Full
[IMG]http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/5971/uselessko5.gif[/IMG]

My Gear:
-Epiphone Les Paul Standard plus -honeyburst with Duncan Jb/59
-Crate gt65
-Boss ME-50
Future gear:
-Vox AC30 cc2