when it says double locking floyd rose does that mean it locks at the nut and the bridge?, cuz i have a ****t yone that dont say that and it ponly locks at the nut
Quote by Which_Guitar
i've started to learn the HALO theme song (the hard one) to kill time!

Quote by timsafatass
Dude, you cant play it because your right handed, you can only play it on a left handed guitar
Ponly lucks at the nuht? If iht's a FR you's got tahn it locks at bhot
I will show you something different from either
Your shadow in the morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you
I will show you fear in a handful of dust
Quote by invisible_man
Ponly lucks at the nuht? If iht's a FR you's got tahn it locks at bhot

...dude...WHAT?
As I see the ignorance of humanity engulfing reason and sanity like a wave of perpetual defeat and misery I ask myself, when the hell is everyone going to shut up and actually think?
invisible_man, I think your fingers are too fat for the keyboard. What the **** are you talking about?
lol

It locks at both. Why do you think you have those little blocks that you stick in over the ends of the strings? Then when you tighten the screws, it locks. Hence, the double-locking tremelo.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
Quote by justshreddin16
when it says double locking floyd rose does that mean it locks at the nut and the bridge?, cuz i have a ****t yone that dont say that and it ponly locks at the nut

well then you got a single locking version, i also use one its pretty crap but does the job