Can someone suggest some good recording software for home use that i can put on my laptop? Id like the price to be below $500, and fairly user friendly. It's for recording my guitar and vocals on. Thanks
"If you want beef, then bring the ruckus." - Marilyn Monroe
http://www.hitsquad.com/smm/programs/MixMultitrackStudio/ you can download a free trial then see what you think, i find this very simple to use and its free, if you crack it, so give it a try its only about £3O pounds i think although it not anywhere near professional for edititing you can recorded many track its good to just try stuff on.
Last edited by Eddy_metallica at Jun 16, 2006,
^^oops, sorry, but it doesn't have many pro programmes
Are you kidding me? Cubase, ProTools, Reason, Logic, SONAR, if you don't consider any of those pro then you need to be asking more questions and doing some more reasearch.
Quote by les_paul_01
In Soviet Russia, song copyrights you!
Quote by Crazy Drummer69
Are you kidding me? Cubase, ProTools, Reason, Logic, SONAR, if you don't consider any of those pro then you need to be asking more questions and doing some more reasearch.

i wouldn't consider that a HUGE range, i just need to know what's open to me
Quote by Crazy Drummer69

Quote by USCENDONE BENE
i wouldn't consider that a HUGE range, i just need to know what's open to me

Well, those would be some of the best
Member #5 of the I <3 Schecter's Club-PM Schecter-06 to join
"Member of the Guitarists that wished they could sing because they would make fantastic frontmen club"-Pm Davidian to join
Quote by Guitaraphone06
Well, those would be some of the best

Fair enough, i like the looks of Cakewalk Guita Pro
Woah, Mackie just got a new website! schweet

edit: I must say, Mackie did go out of their way to include a lot of functionality with Tracktion, I think I'll just have to try that program now
Quote by les_paul_01
In Soviet Russia, song copyrights you!