That title is to get attention but it does have something to do with my songs. I have two songs I'd like to get feedback on. Both are decent recordings and should play. Both are Acoustic and Emo/alternative. Check them out at this link...

http://www.purevolume.com/brakelights

Any comments would be much appreciated, any listens for that matter just trying to get a little exposure.

Thanks-
<------------------------------------------------------
"And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him."

Chapter 6: Verse 8: Book of Revelation
Hey man your songs are kinda nice but truthfully you lack a bit of originality when it comes to your chord progression and the way you sing/crone. Um id give ya an 7/10 just cause you sound like what the radio would play. And if ur pretty you'd probaly end up on MTV next to rayn cabrerra. All im sayin is your songs are just "eh..." it doesn't really make me feel anything...kinda makes me phase out a bit. But all in all ur alright. All ya need is proper recording equipment and you'd be fine.
Um ya

stay cool

Jonesy
thanks for your comment, as to sounding like Ryan Cabrrera I'm not that good of a singer but I think my lyrical content is a little better. My second song is a lot less generic. thanks anyway

Peace- Ryan (thats ironic
"And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him."

i agree with jimi, i mean for the genre its tight, just needs some cleanup and a little tighter on the rythm vocally and you should be off and about. What would be best for you to do, is to figure how to take this genre, and be a pioneer and create something new for it, just like your influences once did. Food 4 Thought.

hit me with a crit.

www.purevolume.com/gabemendoza
Thank you for the comment I will take it into consideration.

Anyone else?