I was wondering if someone could link me to the pedalboard (or pedal) that comes with it. I desperately need it so I can change between clean and distorted, and whatever else it will be able to do. Thanks in advance guys.
There are actually three separate pedals for the Cube 60 - one for switching between clean and distorted, one for the modulation, and one for the reverb/delay, if I remember right.

EDIT: However, zZounds.com suggested this one for the Cube 60:
No animals were harmed in order to bring you the above post. However, several photons were greatly inconvenienced.

Last edited by Quintessence153 at Jun 16, 2006,
No, you can get either a one-pedal unit from Behringer, BOSS, etc - It'll switch channels, or you can get a generic 2-pedal unit (A will switch channels, and B will turn modulation on and off). As far as I understand, reverb/delay is not switchable.
Heh, this is the only prob about this cool SS amp!!
Tone is all ...... well probably 75%, in your fingers.
The rest depends on your wallet's thickness !!

Keep the faith, baby!!
prolly wrong thread but i never really got an answer in my thread about my JMC900 footswith (or lack there of), can someone link me to a site with one that would work for it?

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

Roc's right. All footswitches are pretty much the same - button A will change channels and button B will activate/deactivate effects. The Peavey will do just fine.
Boss FS6 + Boss FS5 = you can switch all three!
I will show you something different from either
Your shadow in the morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you
I will show you fear in a handful of dust
From what I understand, there is a Y-adapter cable, and you can hook up two Boss footswitches to it, one to switch from Clean to Lead, and the other to change FX. Refer to your manual, or if you didn't save it, download it at the Roland website.
Originally posted by Geetarbumb
I think your screwed ! You should quit guitar and take up the skin flute!
^That's a standard cable, you can do it with any footswitch and get the adapter from guitar center.
Quote by ygokazuki
As far as I understand, reverb/delay is not switchable.

It can.