Intro- Started out of sync....but man, thats class! the vocals are brilliant!! **** me, "Im not very good but i gave it a shot" your class man...
10/10!!
Not good my ass. That was wild man, started a little sketchy but definatelly picked up. Pinch harmonics were sweet. Solo sounded great. You guys definately put a lot of effort into this cover. Vocals were great, in fact it sounded almost like Zakk. Nothing I can find wrong in this. 10/10
If you would of said you where black label society I would have believed you. Its great to see some good songs being covered. Your bleed for me cover was just as good as well. Keep up the great work.
Rockybo on Gwar: "What costumes? They're from fucking outer-space, you retard."
Quote by Noxkid457
Not good my ass. That was wild man, started a little sketchy but definatelly picked up. Pinch harmonics were sweet. Solo sounded great. You guys definately put a lot of effort into this cover. Vocals were great, in fact it sounded almost like Zakk. Nothing I can find wrong in this. 10/10

Yeah the intro is slightly "out". I tried redoing it but ended up doing the same thing. I ended up keeping both takes and panned them right and left to make the rhythm thicker.