What are some of your favorite songs made acoustic?

Some of mine are: Seven Years bye Saosin, Cute Without the "E" by Taking back Sunday...

This has probably been done before, but hey...im bored...

DISCUSS!!!!
"Emily" by From First to Last and "With This Knife..." by Smile Empty Soul and "Swing Life Away" by Rise Against. I could go on for hours...
Yea emily by from first to last is a great song, i love playing it.
My gear:
-OLP MM2
-OLP practice amp 10w
-Ernie Ball Hybrid Slinky Strings
-1.14 Everly Star Picks
Emily is a great song but the way he sings makes me laugh I still love it...and 10 years Wastland is way better acoustic
Pickapart by John Butler. Also Oceans by John Butler...

...Anything by John butler
Feel free to ignore my ranting.

Member of the Self-Taught Club.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a close-minded moron.
Cute Without the "E" is a great song, but they totally ruined it with the acoustic. it could just be me but the version on punk goes acoustic really makes the singer seem really bad. i perfer the real version by far.

swing life away is an awesome acoustic song. playing for keeps by matchbook romance is just awesome imo. rufio's over it one of the greatest acoustic song (if only the singer didnt use his head voice while singing, otherwise its great).

i could go on for ages. there were just so many songs that i loved that i just had to get an acoustic so i could learn how to play them
Glad to see that someone else is a smile empty soul fan. I want my life is also a great song by them but I don't know if they have a so called "acoustic version" of it rather than the one on the album since it is played on an acoustic. How about "Vermillion" by Slipknot.
Layla - Eric Clapton
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
Quote by yawn
Thrice's Opaque and Muse's Plug In Baby.

Oh jees. Thrice's Opaque is an amazing song. At school we get 3 people to play it all at once. Its better then singing kumbaya.
My Gear-
Schecter 006 BlackJack
Ovation Tangent T357
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Roland Cube 60
Boss NS-2, CE-5, DS-1
DiMarzio Pedal Couplers
45- Shinedown
Vermillion- Slipknot
(I Hate) Everything About You- Three Days Grace
Member # 5 of Can't we forget about all the subgenres and just ROCK? club

minuet-from 1st 2 last
cigarettes-yellowcard
stairway-led zepplin
swing life away-rise against
and i used to like
good riddance-green day
interlude-mcr
your once gentle words are bleeding from my eyes ,screams of terror now fill my every breath...