i just bought it and i dont really like it. i mean its good, but not great, like sing the sorrow. what do you guys think of decemberunderground?
oh and i also got get behind me satan. it wasnt really that good. there wasnt much guitar in it for a white stripes album? any thoughts on that album?
Decemberunderground is a completly different album for AFI.
Its really good lyrically, and the guitars are good too.
If you think sing the sorrow is better then theres something wrong with you!

As Far as white stripes go, there cr@@!! and that was a waste of money!!
Its better 2 burn out than 2 fade away. K.C. R.I.P
I didn't particularly like get behind me satan the first time i heard it, but if you keep listening it grows on you.
Last edited by IamAfreak at Jul 16, 2006,
Quote by Shadowz_at_Dawn
oh and i also got get behind me satan. it wasnt really that good. there wasnt much guitar in it for a white stripes album? any thoughts on that album?

So you don't like it because it doesn't have enough guitar?
That album and the White Stripes in general are brilliant. Maybe you have to give it some more time... it's not as good as Elephant but it's really, really close.
Quote by Mr. President
white stripes are meh, and afi sucks. IMO

Good job your oppinion doesn't matter then aint it!
Its better 2 burn out than 2 fade away. K.C. R.I.P
I thought it'd be funny to track the highlights of this thread, just to show the humor in what happened above:
Quote by Shadowz_at_Dawn
any thoughts on that album?

Quote by Mr. President
white stripes are meh, and afi sucks. IMO

Quote by nirvanafanatic
Good job your oppinion doesn't matter then aint it!

Thesaurus.com
Typed in: Opinion
Synonyms: assessment, assumption, attitude, conception, conclusion, conjecture, estimate, estimation, eye*, fancy, feeling, guess, hypothesis, idea, imagining, impression, inclination, inference, judgment, mind, notion, persuasion, postulate, presumption, presupposition, reaction, say so, sentiment, slant, speculation, supposition, surmise, suspicion, take*, theorem, theory, thesis, think*, thought, view, viewpoint

The moral of the story: PWND by common knowledge!
Think twice before pointlessly flaming, nirvanafanatic.
Afi is good, i haven't bought decemberunderground yet, but i don't like the white stripes.
Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join