Here's a few recordings - 7, in total - that I made in my spare time at home, using the instruments I have. They're all relatively short, and instrumentals, mainly because I hate writing lyrics!

www.myspace.com/thecosmicjester1

Aaaaand.....

www.myspace.com/thecosmicjester2

Hope you enjoy.
California sunlight, sweet Calcutta rain, Honolulu star-bright, the song remains the same.

Casting quarters into wells that hold our dreams.

Believe in the freedom of music.

With our love, we could save the world.
Last edited by The Shadow at Jun 16, 2006,
Dude your 1st two songs aren't that great but i must say the song mirage is absoluetely amazing!!!! That one sounds sooooooooooo original most def a 10/10!!! WOw in my book id say Mirage is a sure hit. Congrats dude cause i rarily sit though enitre songs and yeah i loved it. It had excellent sponatenity, quite unique having an original chord progression. Oh yeah and the guitar solos were amazing!!!! The solos had perfect timing an they reached a crecendo at an appripriate time...your solos drew up emotion and had an excillent climax with the harmonizing guitars. Um ya Mirage is awesome the other 2 are "eh..." yup yup

Stay cool

Jonesy

P.S How long have you been playin?
^I've been playing guitar for about 4 years....and I picked up a little bit of bass and keyboard somewhere along the way.
California sunlight, sweet Calcutta rain, Honolulu star-bright, the song remains the same.

Casting quarters into wells that hold our dreams.

Believe in the freedom of music.

With our love, we could save the world.