Any Super Strat with a Floyd and EMGs (that's what they look like in pictures anyway). Dunno what circuitry he has going on, probably a kill switch, which is an easy add-on to guitars.
your best bet is getting some ibanez prestige guitar that has only 2 homebuckers. Then installing emgs.
Quote by isan
That doesnt say Prestige and is using the Edge Pro 2, so I assume its Korean. But for $829 Id just rather get the RG1570 for $749 with a thin Prestige Wizard neck and excellent Edge Pro trem and upgrade the pups to EMGs if you want later.

Or for only 2 buckers the RG1520G looks nice, not sure of the price but it should be the same as the 1570
http://www.ibanez.com/guitars/guitar.asp?model=RG1520G
Last edited by CustomCustom at Jun 16, 2006,
Man..... Morello is the shizzle
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
Quote by CustomCustom
That doesnt say Prestige and is using the Edge Pro 2, so I assume its Korean. But for $829 Id just rather get the RG1570 for $749 with a thin Prestige Wizard neck and excellent Edge Pro trem and upgrade the pups to EMGs if you want later.

Or for only 2 buckers the RG1520G looks nice, not sure of the price but it should be the same as the 1570
http://www.ibanez.com/guitars/guitar.asp?model=RG1520G

According to Jay (Worker at Ibanez and Ibanez forum moderator) They have fixed the ALL the edge( especially Pro II) ,and they just need to be setup and they will hold tune very well.
My Gear :
LTD Fx400
Ibanez S470dxqm w/Tone Zone
Buz Mcgrath's S7320 w/ emg 707s
Boss Gt-8
EHX Metal Muff with top boost for sale!
Crate V32 palomino for sale !
its kinda hard to find a replica of a guitar thatwas built from scrap parts....go to ibanez with parts n gave them build it.....

ALL HAIL JOHN FRUSCIANTE
Quote by Plexi Bassman
your best bet is getting some ibanez prestige guitar that has only 2 homebuckers. Then installing emgs.

for future refernce...they are 'humbuckers'