Do you guys have any tips on picking those 6 low E notes up to speed in the 2nd part of One?
(----------2
(----------2
(000000
{PM----}
^^^
this, machine-gun juggadajuggadaDUN..|%|

just cant seem to do it fast enough.
For one just move your wrists and your fingers and don't use any arm movement as it decreases accuracy. Just practice tremello picking till u get it fast enough
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
keep practicing.

that's really the only way to get it.
Coheed and Cambria

Quote by Sir Edwin CBE
what do the frets actually do apart from seperating one note from another?
The wierd thing... The day I learned that part, I just saw someone playing it, and picked up my acoustic and did it.. Im not a great player but I have really good rhythm I've been told (I <3 Pete T.)
Quote by TimmyPage06
The wierd thing... The day I learned that part, I just saw someone playing it, and picked up my acoustic and did it.. Im not a great player but I have really good rhythm I've been told (I <3 Pete T.)

Hey man, that's good, its hard to find a good rythm guitarist nowadays, everyone wants to be shredder. I know I would like to be able to play fast, but I just can't get away from those funky rythms I lay down on the guitar. Unfortunatly, we basists and rythms guitarists don't get any credit, even if we are three times more important than those silly lead guys.