I cant remember because i've been around it so long but the first song i can remember my dad purposely playing for me was Baba OReilly when i was like 3...and i never looked back
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
Queen-We will rock you.
A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music.

later that night
im not exactly sure one that i recall of when i got into rock music and its subgenres is 'You Are So Last Summer' by Taking Back Sunday. I'm black so i was into rap and the shunned it and i grew up on 80s R & B like Prince and what not.
Probably some Beatles song my dad played in the car.

If you mean on my own initiative, mayb Blink's All the Small Things.
Quote by nacho229
Who= Awsome!!!

amen

avatar= User Cp- on left side, Edit Avatar
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
first rock song i heard was crazy train i saw the video on tv 1 day wen i was small cuz i was lookin for the lone ranger

the first song i learnt was iron man
#18 Ramones Worshipper RAMONES PM hardrock1315 to join.

reality is only an illusion created by lack of alcohol

emo is punk on estragen
See You Later Alligator-Bill Haley & The Comets \m/
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
the first song i remember hearing would have to be red hot chili peppers under the brdge. after that all i ever talked about was when im older how im gunna start a band.