Page 3 of 65
I'm seeing them with Celtic frost and gorerotted in london on August.
I was gonna go to that gig... then I realised i'm in debt and have no money.
Lord Worm throws worms into the crowd and offers them to everyone... ahhhh...
Posted By Joth
BassyJoey has a sweet toosh!
Quote by BassyJoey
I was gonna go to that gig... then I realised i'm in debt and have no money.
Lord Worm throws worms into the crowd and offers them to everyone... ahhhh...

Getting worms thrown at you by the Lord of teh Wormz himself is quite an honor, lol.
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal
I frequent so many big dick forums it's ridiculous

PSN name: sixty5days
Quote by kirkisking
Getting worms thrown at you by the Lord of teh Wormz himself is quite an honor, lol.

Yep, if I got worms thrown at me by the god himself, I'd feel so invigorated with brutal growls and screaming.
I just bought ...ATYB and when i guess it's not their best, it's still guite a fun record. DiSalvos hardcore singing just makes it more over-the-top. Stand-outs: We Bleed, Soar And Envision Sore Vision.
Disalvo's vocals somehow got much worse on that record. I really can't stand them at all, actually, which is kinda surprising because I like his performance on Whisper Supremacy.
Quote by kirkisking

He had to ask us for the nearest fishing tackle shop before the gig because he had no worms left
Quote by unfathomable_bo
He had to ask us for the nearest fishing tackle shop before the gig because he had no worms left

lmao

Well, I quitle liked the drum solo in None So Live.

*shrugs*
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal

I saw them last night at Jaxx, my head is still ringing.
A warriors hand and a wizards mind to wield.
Wow, he throws worms at you guys? I guess we in Texas are just crazier. He walked around feeding worms to people (after having one himself) at the gig here.

Pussies.
2006 AND 2007 Ultimate Guitar Best Vocalist

Quote by Magero
Jack - 3:54 AM
I will smoke, and eat and watch Futurama in your honour
Quote by Spynal
Wow, he throws worms at you guys? I guess we in Texas are just crazier. He walked around feeding worms to people (after having one himself) at the gig here.

Pussies.

He does that at every show. Kind of a wierd feeling swallowing a worm when it's still alive.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
Quote by gimme_fuel_89
Disalvo's vocals somehow got much worse on that record. I really can't stand them at all, actually, which is kinda surprising because I like his performance on Whisper Supremacy.

seconded. I don't mind the Whisper Supremacy vox either, though it's the music that I pay attention to mostly.

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Personally, I think the vocals are the worst part about this band.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
That's what I thought until I read the lyrics and understood what Worm was doing.

As for DiSalvo... meh. His vocals suit the more technical music better, but I still don't like them.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Quote by AzureNight
He does that at every show. Kind of a wierd feeling swallowing a worm when it's still alive.

It's like swallowing cold spaghetti lol.
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal

I actually recently gave Cryptopsy a second listen and got the album Once Was Not, and I really like it. I cant stop listening to the Pestilence that Walketh in Darkness.
Saw the, live last night and they melted my face. Such ownage, front row. Their touring guitarist, Christian Donaldson, has like the most awesome stage-clothing ever. Shame I can't find pics of him.
My two favorite songs by them are Angelskingarden and In the Kingdom Where Everything Dies, Even The Sky Is Mortal. Damn Once Was Not is such a kickass album, I love it when Lord Worm does those crazy ass high pitched screams.
Dave Mustaine for president.
DECAPITATED

R.I.P Vitek
Quote by SinisterX
My two favorite songs by them are Angelskingarden and In the Kingdom Where Everything Dies, Even The Sky Is Mortal. Damn Once Was Not is such a kickass album, I love it when Lord Worm does those crazy ass high pitched screams.

I love the solo in Angelskingarden
I love pretty much all their albums, although I always thought Lord Worm was the superior vocalist. Am I the only one that feels like going crazy after the intro to "Defenestration" off their Blashpemy Made Flesh" album? I love that album, almost as much as None So Vile.
Quote by Gomorrah
Personally, I think the vocals are the worst part about this band.

meh! Lord Worm in his prime is to me, the quintessential death metal vocalist.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Quote by evilmnky204
I love pretty much all their albums, although I always thought Lord Worm was the superior vocalist. Am I the only one that feels like going crazy after the intro to "Defenestration" off their Blashpemy Made Flesh" album? I love that album, almost as much as None So Vile.

Defenestration is indeed awesome. I wish they would remaster or re-record BMF, but I doubt Wormy's up to the task.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Where's the love for my man Eric Langlois on bass guitar? He is one of Death Metal's best bassists I say. Anyone who argues would have a hard point to prove
Proud Member Of The Bass Militia

PM Nutter_101 To Join
Quote by SGRocker0791
Decent, but that's only from a few songs.

If you listen to his basslines closely, he's doing a lot more than is initially apparent.
Quote by HuckIt
Quote by unfathomable_bo
Too bad he isn't in his prime

yeah... i still think some of his vocals on Once Were Not were good, like on Endless Cemetary during the high shrieks
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Quote by LedZeppelin
If you listen to his basslines closely, he's doing a lot more than is initially apparent.

I wasn't even paying attention much to the basslines. Haha. I'll get them another chance.
I had a chance to see these guys on the 18th. My mate had the tickets, but he couldn't go in the end and all my other metal mates couldn't go, or thought they were too badass for them. Bleh, that sucked.
Ok, It was my mistake for the 'decent' comment above. I was thinking of Hypocrisy at the moment. Blame my fucking school for having me to get up at 5:45am every weekday.

So, after listening to some Crytopsy, sounds cool.