So, I just got new tubes for my epi valve jr and I am ready to replace the stock ones. I have never replaced tubes before, and I was wondering if I need to worry about biasing them. In the v. jr head there is just one preamp tube and one power tube, if that makes a difference. If I dont need to have them biased I guess Ill just open the thing up and plug the replacements in. Any suggestions or words of wisdom that people can offer about changing the tubes?
bring it to a guitar shop and get a licenced person to change them, If you don't do it right you can be killed seriously. Get a licenced tech to do it.
Quote by uterus
so he can purify his air, asshole.

My Rig:
Customized Squire Strat
Vox Valvetronix 100VT
Boss MT2 Metal Zone
Dunlop Crybaby
Ernie Ball strings
Quote by stratster23
bring it to a guitar shop and get a licenced person to change them, If you don't do it right you can be killed seriously. Get a licenced tech to do it.

Yeah after reading the amp's literature and warnings just now I figured that would be best.
eh, I say pop em in and pray for the best
Quote by bassmo_part2
Embryodead even if she was the hottest thing on the planet, there are lines you just don't cross and on my side of the line we don't finger our sisters.

Official Member of the I <3 Schecter's Club, PM Schecter-06 to join
if they are of the same numbers n **** then you wouldnt need to get them biased otherwise if your not confident get a professional to do it for you