sorry, another boring and unoriginal "discuss the band in the title" thread.
they are very good. has anyone heard the free ep yet ? its crazy. hearing satomi sing the beatles is weird even by their standards.

apple o is the only album i've own, i've heard single cuts from a couple others.
if my dad takes me to bumbershoot i'll see them then.

any fans ? any thoughts ?

Myspace
lastfm
I'm a big fan of them, though I haven't picked up any albums. I'd imagine Satomi singing the Beatles would be a little like Yoko Ono singing the Beatles, except without my blinding rage. Where's this free EP you speak of?
Awesome, free things are always great.

I like a few songs umm ..."The Milkman" and "Dummy Discards a Heart". The girls voice takes some getting used too though after a few listens it can be quite enjoyable.
Great band...

I have Reveille, Apple O and the Runners Four. I think the former two are the best, but I haven't got much of chance to listen to the Runners Four. I saw them at Coachella:

Here is a small video I took of Satomi dancing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyLpMSo1FkY

And here is the BOTW that I did on them:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4686361&postcount=3
Last edited by DorkusMalorkus at Jun 17, 2006,
I didn't think 'The runners four' was especially good. My favourite by them is still 'Milk man'.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
no one else remembers the ep never mind thinks its ther best like I do, but the Green Cosmos EP i think was fantastic
that free ep is awesome! did anyone notice the cover of my bloody valentine's loose my breath?
the heart is a risky fuel to burn
^ I seem to remember reading on stereogum ages back that it was a cover EP...

Quote by lo fi nights
no one else remembers the ep never mind thinks its ther best like I do, but the Green Cosmos EP i think was fantastic

'Green cosmos' was decent, but not amazing like some of their albums.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
yeah it's all covers i think. they sing the beattles and stuff acording to public and slinks.
the heart is a risky fuel to burn
^ Yeah, they sing "The Continuing Story of Bungalow Bill" and maybe some others, but I don't really remember as it's been a few days since I listened.