Mmmm im saving up for a new guitar. I've got my eye on the Schecter C-7 Hellraiser. Its a 7-string, which is one of the reasons i like it. I like getting that deep sound, and listen to bands like Dream Theater, who use 7-strings.

Anyway, enough rambling. This will be my second 'good' guitar (first one is an Epiphone Les Paul Standard, i love it.) Its great for most types of music. I like to play anywhere from prog to blues, hard rock, and a little funk. I decided that i needed something heavier-looking and sounding, and another guitar to add to the collection. I play through a 50W Ibanez ToneBlaster (solid state), planning on somewhere in the future buying an Ibanez cabinet and then the head for the 100W toneblaster half stack.

Anyway, is this a good choice? or somebody else give me another suggestion for a guitar somewhere else around 700 bucks. Thanks

O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

stick with your 50watt toneblaster, buying a 100watt head and cab with only make it double time the suck. There wont be much a difference other than volume, there will be more headroom with more wattage, but you really wont need to turn it up that loud, it might look cool but it aint no good. Save for something better as far as an amp.

Epiphone les pauls are pretty good, i find the pickups a little muddy, but you can always swap them out for somethign nice.
http://www.theweekendkids.com

Gibson Les Paul Studio w/dirtyfingers pickups
Gibson Joan Jett Melody Maker
VOX ac30 head
Marshall 1960 4x12 cab
Fender Hot Rod Deville
buy the hellraiser.
if you were cool you'd do it.
Quote by beadhangingOne
There is no music but metal and muhammad is its prophet.
lol thanks
and ark, i love the amp that i have now. Everything about it. the reason i might get the half stack is because i might be getting into a band sometime soon.
O.S.I.

Check out my profile

nothings wrong with the amp I love the amp.
O.S.I.

Check out my profile

been playing 2 and a half years. I run a Digitech RP80 through it sometimes because i can get a nice clean out of it, because the cleans are a bit muddy. I love the distortion. I've played quite a few amps, but this is the kind i could get a good sound that i liked out of it. I guess its an opinion. You dont like it and i do.
O.S.I.

Check out my profile

maybe.. I'll try out a few more guitars through an amp similar to mine. I'll see how it sounds.

Obviously theres better amps out there, but im only 14 so i cant really get a job, and i like what i've got. I may find out a different situation for an amp.

oh well.
thanks guys
O.S.I.

Check out my profile

Quote by 6DgOfInTb
maybe.. I'll try out a few more guitars through an amp similar to mine. I'll see how it sounds.

Obviously theres better amps out there, but im only 14 so i cant really get a job, and i like what i've got. I may find out a different situation for an amp.

oh well.
thanks guys

i got a job when i was 14 o.o
My gear:
Ibanez Prestige RG2550E
Schecter Damien 6
BOSS GT-8 Multi FX
BOSS MT-2
thats guitar is a great guitar...(im not a fan of 7 strings though)

there well made..feel nice..sound nice, and look killer

i would suggest buying a different amp withthe money for the guitar though
Stop Reading My Signature

Gear:
Schecter C-1 Blackjack w/ EMG 81/85 PA2
Schecter C-1 Classic
Carvin V3m
Boss GE-7
Boss DD-3