Did this one a while ago. It's a collab but I think the backing track was killer. Sjmjr's rhythm is panned left mine is right but they are very close in tone. I do the "lead" like parts. I know this has probably been done to death but... What do you guys think?

www.soundclick.com/belgarion
Very nice Cover. How do you get that tone for the lead guitar parts out of a Line 6 Spider II?
Quote by slayerbizkit
Very nice Cover. How do you get that tone for the lead guitar parts out of a Line 6 Spider II?

I record with a PODXT. I forget what patch I used though.
I'll crit later, but are you entering this in the contest?

EDIT: Ok, well I liked the tones. Sounds like you played it very well. Not a very hard Metallica song, but still an awesome one. Your friend should have soloed with you during the part after the chorus. No solo at the end?

Overall, pretty good.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
Last edited by ibaRGnez321 at Jun 17, 2006,
Quote by ibaRGnez321
I'll crit later, but are you entering this in the contest?

EDIT: Ok, well I liked the tones. Sounds like you played it very well. Not a very hard Metallica song, but still an awesome one. Your friend should have soloed with you during the part after the chorus. No solo at the end?

Overall, pretty good.

No, no end solo. Recorded this with a les paul so I was unable to do the bar stuff at the end. Overall I thought this was pretty close to the original and didn't want to change that by improving something on the end. I felt it was better to just leave it out.
Quote by belgarion1919
No, no end solo. Recorded this with a les paul so I was unable to do the bar stuff at the end. Overall I thought this was pretty close to the original and didn't want to change that by improving something on the end. I felt it was better to just leave it out.

Ah, I gotcha. Still pretty good though.

Contest or no?
Quote by tronsbasscool

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
Quote by belgarion1919
Yes I would like to enter it.

Alrighty, best of luck.
Quote by tronsbasscool

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
That was an awesome cover. It makes me want to get the PODXT, you have an awesome tone.