Thanks to the vital remains thread that popped up, it reminded me about the new deicide promo's that have been leaked that I have to say that i got because i was really interested what the new guys brought to deicide.. and it is ****ing brilliant.

I only have two tracks; crucified for the innocence and homeage for satan

and they totaly tore me apart, I plan on buying this cd as soon as it is out.

Benton is pretty much the same, but he sounds alot more violent than he did on scars. the same energy as he had on legion, but with his more evolved voice.
It was the guitars that really grabbed me though, the solo's are ****ing awsome and there is so many of them!!
the drums are pretty much, well, death metal, nothing special in the likes compared to flo or somone of that status, but they are still clean and fast.
DThey've gotten boring to me now. Scars of the Crucifix really wasn't that good, although I loved the guitar work.Still, Deicide and Legion are classic death metal albums that any death metal fan should have.
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal
I frequent so many big dick forums it's ridiculous

PSN name: sixty5days
I just saw a little clip about the new album... the drum production sounds exactly like the drums on CC's Kill, especially the blast beats.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
The EP recently released is excellent and the new album will be amazing. I'm very pelased to see that bands like Deicide and Cannibal Corpse have been doing it for many years and have gone back on track with great albums.
I havn't heard any of it yet, but the second I see it in stores I will buy it. And I'm sure it'll be good. Not as good as Legion (because you will never hear a death metal song as good as Trifixion), but whatever. It'll still slay.
THE TREND IS OVER
YOU WON'T NEED THAT ANYMORE
ITS ON SALE AT THE FUCKING DOLLAR STORE
ive just gotten my hands on Scars yesterday, havent listened to it though.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Deicide isn't one of my favourite bands, but I like them a bit, and my favourite album is Once Upon The Cross. Can someone please tell me some tracks of the new one?
Quote by Anton Szandor LaVey
He who makes a beast of himself takes away the pain of being a man.

My Lyrics:

Silent Oblivion
Ther first few are great. Amon is really good too, if anyone has put of listening too it because its only demos you should give it a try.
i still havent heard anything from their latest EP. im hearing good things
The trouble with nude dancing is that not everything stops moving when the music does.

Last.fm
Great musically, but the whole 'Jesus is dead, kill all the Christians' thing does nothing for me. :/
^ Where have you been for the last 20 years of death metal?
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Quote by unfathomable_bo
I heard Homage For Satan the other day for the first time.

It really does kick some immense arse, especially the vocals

That's exactly what I thought when I heard it, Benton's vocals have improved pretty damn good. The new EP rips arse, love the guitar parts too.
Dead By Dawn
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Love them, still haven't heard anything new from them... hopefully it's as good as everyone says.
I have everything they've ever done, and Once Upon the Cross and Legion are my favorites. But their newest stuff is AMAZING. Can't wait for that album. They're new guitarist are pretty cool.
GEAR:
Washburn x10 "Washy"
Ibanez S470DXQM "Kimberly"
BC Rich NJ strat "Sydney"
Roland Cube 60
Vox V847
Boss OD1
Boss CE2
Digitech Death Metal
Russian Big Muff PI
DOD Deth Metal
Ibanez SM9
Quote by LedZeppelin
^ Where have you been for the last 20 years of death metal?
That's exactly it; it's a bit old now, don't you think?
Quote by <><
Great musically, but the whole 'Jesus is dead, kill all the Christians' thing does nothing for me. :/

Agreed. I dislike lyrics that discriminate against race or religion, regardless of what race or religion they are discriminating.
Quote by hepzibahbaptist
Yeah listen to Apoc. He knows what he's talking about.

Quote by hepzibahbaptist
I figured you were going to sig that. And this if you have any sense of humor what so ever.

Founder of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM me or altronataku to join
I'm listening to the new EP now, I think the 1st song is kinda boring but the solos are great.
The second song is a bit more exciting but still not that good.