I'm looking to buy a Tele, and needed some recommendations ,

I was looking at the Nashville , Muddy waters custom , highway one

Looking for that jazzy rock tone, if anyone could help with feedback on the guitars , I would very much appreciate it, thank you.
They're pretty sweet, I have a friend who has one of the Muddy Waters ones, plays nicely, VERY nice tone.
Seinfeld
The Gear:
Fender John Mayer Sig. Strat
Hughes & Kettner Edition Blue 60
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Tubescreamer
Damn right, I've got the blues.
teles are amazing... i thought about buying one but i decided on my les paul (teles arent good for metal )
it great for blues, country, anything twang, and yes... jazz/rock. oh, and a standard tele would do just fine.
i never was a big telecaster fan, but i did see one in a magazine one time with a floating bridge and it was pretty cool, but i play stratocasters for the most part i got a 2003 american stratocaster
i dont like fenders
My Gear:
Dean Razorback (my baby)
Jackson DXMG Dinky
Jackson Slsmg Solost
Jackson Warrior
Bronze B.C. Rich Warlock
Line 6 Spider 210
Roland Cube
Dimebag Darrell Wah/Distortion
Boss GT-8
John 5 from Marylin Manson, and Rob Zombie plays a tele, so you can use one for metal.
Gear:ESP B50 Bass , Ibanez Bass Practice amp, Dean Vendetta 4F , Dean TEVO, Epiphone Special SG, Dimarzio pickups, 30-watt Randall combo, 95Q Crybaby wah, Dunlop Picks, Dadarrio strings, MXR six-band eq.
if you're going to buy a tele, don't go with fender. G&L was founded by leo fender, and he continued to make advancements on his designs after fender's quality went down the crapper.
basically, if you get a G&L ASAT (tele), you're getting a guitar that beats the crap out of anything fender makes. leo designed it (so it's not some lame knock off). and it'll cost half the price.
even the tribute (import) line is far better than the fenders at the same price.
i've never been tempted to buy a fender, but i'd grab a g&l right now if i had $500-$700.

<note: don't buy their five string basses. 34" scale length >
My friend's dad has a vintage '70's Tele...it played nice, but the neck felt like plastic and it didn't sound too good.
I dont think ill ever buy a strat or tele cause the colors drive me nuts T_T (Except the black/white ones)
<< ESP LTD Deluxe H-1000 w/EMGs
<< Ibanez RG220b
<< BOSS ME-50 & DS-1
<< Crate MX65R 60 WATTS
<< Ibanez IBZ10G 10 WATTS
<< Dunlop Tortex 88mm
<< KOSS PRO3AA Headphones
Im getting a tele this week , i cannot wait.

tele + bareknuckle's + stetsbar = ultimate guitar.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side