Ok, so I was about to buy an ad50vt which i cant get refurbished for $300, but i found out about the pignose g40v amp which is all tube that i could get new for $250.
I heard that the pignose was really good with the tubes and speakers replaced. How much would this cost and could i do it myself.
Would i just be better off waiting and getting a better amp. I only have about $300 and it would probably take me about a year to save up enough for a really good amp.

So what would be best for me to do.
ANY help is appreciated.
Quote by Kneusje
^ He's right!

Quote by Flea of RHCP
I LOVE, I LOVE, I LOVE... KILLER WHALES! AND I LOVE MANGOS! AND IGGY POP TOO! I LOVE IGGY POP! AND EVEN GETTING UP EARLY IN THE MORNING, AND SWIMMING! AND TAKING A GOOOOOD SH*T! AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU TOO!

well your gonna have to buy new speakers and tubes and **** so that will be some cashdepending on what speakers and **** so just look it up online.........titties!!!!!!111!!1
Quote by R_H_C_P
^Oh my God! You're the first person to actually notice that link! A pringle to you my friend!

My Surf-o-Strat Project
the vox has 11 ****ing amp models, and 11 ****ing effects... definitely worth it
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
I meant getting the amp now and saving up for the speakers and tubes so i would at least have a decent amp. right now all i have is a 20w drive practice amp.
Quote by Kneusje
^ He's right!

Quote by Flea of RHCP
I LOVE, I LOVE, I LOVE... KILLER WHALES! AND I LOVE MANGOS! AND IGGY POP TOO! I LOVE IGGY POP! AND EVEN GETTING UP EARLY IN THE MORNING, AND SWIMMING! AND TAKING A GOOOOOD SH*T! AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU TOO!

wait they censor our ****ing posts thats bull****
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
^ haven't been here long, have you.

used fender blues jr?
Quote by ClassicAxe

consider anything derek suggests, He IS a gain VVhore you know
Quote by jj1565
derek, will you go out wt me?

President Gain Whore -group on profile
How much is a single 25w Celestion anyway ??
Tone is all ...... well probably 75%, in your fingers.
The rest depends on your wallet's thickness !!

Keep the faith, baby!!
Quote by bluespunkmetal
How much is a single 25w Celestion anyway ??

100 bucks for a vintage 30