What does anyone here know about this guitar? Is it worth $300 including coffin case? I check harmony-central.com and the reviews were good. I'm asking here cuz it's from a custom guitar shop.
^^^ I agree. You should be leary of buying a "custom shop" guitar for only $300. Especially when a cheap coffin case is a third of the total price. But I dont know anything about the guitar company oyur talking about, so I could be totally wrong.
Quote by ClaptonRules
^^^ I agree. You should be leary of buying a "custom shop" guitar for only $300. Especially when a cheap coffin case is a third of the total price. But I dont know anything about the guitar company oyur talking about, so I could be totally wrong.

I totally agree. That's why i'm asking if anyone knows anything about it. I already checked our user reviews and in a nut shell, it's basically a great bang for you buck. Switch out the pickups and it's awesome.
Quote by CanadaHckyDude
well is it really like their gonna put the ****ty review on there?

Yeah, I've seen bad reviews on harmony-central.com. They're not affiliated with this shop, that's why i went there. I've never played one, or known someone to own one. That's why I'm asking.
ok then, still have to agree with the other guys though. too bad no one knows about the guitar
The wood on it is pretty good. As long as its well put together. The neck may be out of whack or something. I would definitley Google the company and find out as much as you can before you dive off into it. You might regret it in the long run. But then again you may piss some of us off by having a badass guitar. I dont know.
Quote by CanadaHckyDude
ok then, still have to agree with the other guys though. too bad no one knows about the guitar

Yeah seriously. If someone on here owned one of these that'd be awesome. That's what i'm really looking for! I originally wanted the fernandes ravelle, and there was a sale for $500. but i missed it and now they're 800 again. I like this one cuz the specs are nice, looks similar, and is much more affordable. BUT.......its risky.
1. Can you play it, like at Guitar Center? If so, jam out on it and see how it sounds/ feels. If you dont know a whole lot on guitars, find a friend who does.

If you cant...

2. Is there a return policy? or because of it being a sale item, they wont take it back? (I hate that)

if there is, buy the sucker take it home jam out see how it goes (if you cant do it in the store)

but yea, if you cant then It is risky, like the others said.

have fun,

Merc
I wouldn't get it, it's not very "custom" to me. You're just looking at a different shapes Les Paul. If you want custom you have to go "Wow, I don't think anyone around would have that" I know this Les Paul look-a-like guitar is hardly common but it's just in there in my opinion.
---------------
VOX AD30VT
BOSS GT8

Want to build a Jackson, to be fairly freaking honest.

Quote by Kanthras
Put some crap in the hole, like something sticky. And liquid-ish.
deviantART: Click Here
Quote by BigCore1990

I personally don't trust ebay for anything. I think it's always a risk buying on there, but that's just my opinion. I checked em out anyways, they look real nice. Like too good to be true! Sure enough that's all they are. They have terrible reviews. I'm not looking for a CHEAP guitar. What i'd like is an INEXPENSIVE guitar. The difference is the second one is a deal, while the first is a piece of junk. After looking at the specs, they aren't the same either, but for $80 on ebay, anyone looking to begin it's not a bad idea. I think i'm past the beginner stage now.
I have their PTVII, it's pretty good, paid $350 for it and was well worth the money.

Never touched one of their custom shop guitars, but they were previously selling for $999.

I'd snatch it up, Halo makes some good stuff.

Edittimes2:

Waylan (co-owner, or something) is really cool, I was havign trouble with the trem and he offered to send me a new one for free.
If you didn't like it, there probably wouldn't be a problem with returning it
ive tried a halo before, it was a halo bh-7, it was pretty awsome. one of the nicest guitars ive ever played. and for $600 i might buy it... im not sure i wanna have to mess with the floyd rose tho... the action was a little high but thats not to big of a deal.
My gear
ESP Ltd series H 400
fernandes ravelle elite (honey burst finish, emg 81 in bridge.)
B-52 AT-112(all tube!)