before i even hear it, you might wanna sign up on one of those free music websites like www.purevolume.com to really get this out. People hate downloading stuff.

going to hear it...
Hmmm, has an 80s dire straights feel to it or flash music for some reason. It sounds good, and the second singer sounds a tad out of place when he/she just jumps in. Overall good song, how old are you guys. This doesnt seem like the kinda stuff a 14 year old metal head would be into.

crit me please, as we do that here for each other.

www.purevolume.com/gabemendoza
Quote by m_three10
before i even hear it, you might wanna sign up on one of those free music websites like www.purevolume.com to really get this out. People hate downloading stuff.

going to hear it...

Thanks for listening. I dodn't think you need to download it. Just click on the link and it'll play.
Quote by m_three10
Hmmm, has an 80s dire straights feel to it or flash music for some reason. It sounds good, and the second singer sounds a tad out of place when he/she just jumps in. Overall good song, how old are you guys. This doesnt seem like the kinda stuff a 14 year old metal head would be into.

crit me please, as we do that here for each other.

www.purevolume.com/gabemendoza

great stuff. I love your ambient sounds and the effects are great. The only thing that was a bit off putting for me was the hiss and crackle at times from the recording. Also, on some of the guitar parts, you seemed to peak out the levels and the sound got crappy. But, other than that, great job. I love the concept behind it.

Jesse sang both parts of the song, both the main vocals and the back ups. She is 15 and a friend of the kid I mentor. I'm a professional illustrator but I goof off with music and I recorded her in my home. I am amazed she can play the guitar and sing like that at 15.
Last edited by ska2art at Jun 17, 2006,
I have to re do it, everyone says the same thing about the cracks and pops, but for some reason, here at home i dont hear any of that. Perhaps its my speakers.... :|

i still have to do it over.
Quote by m_three10
I have to re do it, everyone says the same thing about the cracks and pops, but for some reason, here at home i dont hear any of that. Perhaps its my speakers.... :|

i still have to do it over.

Maybe...Speakers have a lot to do with it. But, for me, here, even before I heard one note of you playing I heard the hiss. I do love the effects though. It sounds great. If the music is great, the recording will come. You're doing great!