So i've been looking for a new amp for awhile now, and i might have my 2 choices to decide between. I play alot of heavy metal like maiden and slayer but then play cleans and bluesy stuff. so, these two...

Vox Valvetronix AD100VT 100W

or

help me decide! and if you have any other suggestions let me know
"All Randy ever wanted to do was play the guitar."

Quote by Xenn99
Or...were you playing Fallout Boy? Because then it's obvious what happened. Your Low E String committed suicide.

"I don't fucking eat donuts"
Vox Valvetronix is awsome, great for bluesy stuff and surprisingly handles distortion very well. I'm not sure about the valaveking though, it's probably just as good, so you would have to make the call by going to try them out both and seeing which one you like better.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
Is the Valve King fully tube?
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
yea the peavey is all tube i beleive
"All Randy ever wanted to do was play the guitar."

Quote by Xenn99
Or...were you playing Fallout Boy? Because then it's obvious what happened. Your Low E String committed suicide.

"I don't fucking eat donuts"
hey guys, haven't posted for a while. i have one thing to say : VOX. Today, i recieved my Vox AD50VT and i am astounded. GET IT. and btw, do you HONESTLY need 100w? Trust me, 50W goes very loud indeed, ive tried If you want some sound samples (Raising Hell), and anyone else who wanted them before (sorry theyre late, delivery was delayed : ) , Ill try and get them done ASAP. But back to the point, Peavy aren't that great, but this Vox really is nice indeed, and has nice gain settings as well as the trademark 'glassy' blues sound.
hope that helps

JM
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join