Page 1 of 2
jesus this is like the 15th time someone has asked that. seriously. if you bought an album it says right on it
Quote by imnotcommunist
lets make an emo song!!
first play same 2 power chords over and over
have a breakdown every 10 seconds
cry and whimper
dont forget the hair over one eye
and the depressing lyrics on how your teddy bear died!
Quote by RJMan
jesus this is like the 15th time someone has asked that. seriously. if you bought an album it says right on it

Seriously, if you love em so much to want to rip off their tone then you should at least have their album!

jk

Oh and also..PLEASE use the Search feature PPPLLLEEAASEE people!

Thanks.
sorry, i haven't really been buying albums lately since i got my ipod...anyways thanks for the info!
^

If you want their current tone...just go out and buy a Bogner Uberschall with the change in your pocket. Theyre really common amps, and theyre hella cheap too. Getting one will be a breeze. My friends little sister has one, they got it as a baby shower gift.

K im done
but would the cats rescue danno from trees....
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
LOL you guys allways drift so far from the current subject.

A7X amps to would a cat rescue Danno from a tree. Thats why i love this place. lol

Umm they Use bogner uberschalls. but they are pretty pricey. a amp and cab will cost you about 3500-4000 USD
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
yes, but if danno saved A7X's amps from a tree would A7X save danno from a tree?

or better yet
if danno saved A7X from a tree would A7X's amps save danno from a tree?
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
A7X would be way to drunk to be climbing trees but if there amps saved danno from a tree that would be a sight to see lol.
are you doubting the bogner uberschall...............WWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYY????
Quote by xifr

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
no im just doubting its ability to climb trees however it could just turn itself on and play something really loud until the tree falls in submission hence danno being free from the tree
well A7X could blast 320db of pure **** into the tree, causing it to explode and then they could sacrifice their bodies as a cushion for danno. everybody wins.

except pac man.
Quote by xifr

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
Bow And Focking Tremble Bitches!
Quote by xifr

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
Yes Sir

ALL HAIL JOEL KEEPER OF ALL KNOWLEDGE and little kitties

HAIL JOEL

lol
lol actually looks like someone about to bow....or be shot.
either way, continue.
Quote by xifr

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
Man sometimes sarcasm becomes so severe i cant tell if it actually is sarcasm or not

oh and HAIL JOEL
yeah. umm like doods i wanna umm like play deth meetal and i was umm likee chkin the like ottlay sweet fender twin reverb. i hurd it has assloads of gainims and is totally awesome. i wantsz toes gets oness. and umm i shud bee ableyelelelelele to gett 1 for like umm $200?

damn noobs. they ruined music.

off topic: whos listened to the clips of bogner ubschalls on the site. ****. very nice.

actually that was ON topic.

on topic: whos listened to the clips of bogner ubschalls on the site. ****. very nice

EDIT: HAIL ME!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by xifr

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
ya joel you could get a death metal tone from a fender twon reverb and i know where you can get it from for 195 and save your self 5 dollars.

oh and i have heard the clips. one word AMAZING

oh and umm

ALL HAIL JOELS MAGNIFICENCE
i only just realised stone sour used bogners. jim root has ****ing nice tastein amps. riveira's and bogners.

i'll like has umm $5!!!!! that means i can get one pick! the good ones cost like five dolololololololololololololololololollllars.

*raises hand*
HAIL....................................joel
Quote by xifr

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
ya Jim Root i think also uses to EMG 60s in his guitar

HAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLL JJJJJJJOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLL

LORD OF ALL
jim root uses 81 in the bridge and 60 in the neck!!!!!!!!!

i dislike slipknot. but love stone sour. confusing. stone sour has more groove and metal to it.
Quote by xifr

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
I just listened to the clips a while ago and now I'm thinking about an Uberschall over a Framus Cobra.
And all hail Joel apparently because he rescues Danno's Uberkitties and Pacman from trees? How in the hell did we go there?
yeah. uberschall owns cobra. imo of course.

it is the way of the spam. do not question it or this will result in a rather large bowel movement, which will kill you and everyone you have ever loved.
Quote by xifr

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
ya i like Stone Sour alot more than Slipknot as well. ans yes the Uber does pwn the CObra

oh and

HAIL JOEL AND HIS SPAM
yes.

EDIT: ^did you see that? OMFG 'yes' is so HARDCORE!!!!!
Quote by xifr

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
Hey we helped and then we spammed

HAIL JOEL

oh ya

HAIL JOEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by Syn Harvest
Hey we helped and then we spammed

Good point.

HAIL JOEL!!!!!!!

<(That's Joel)
Last edited by El Codyo at Jun 17, 2006,
XomgGorZzZXXX. Jeez Joel, you crazy mother ****er.
clips
Gear
  • Framus Cobra Head
  • Peavey 5150 Head
  • Marshall MF280 4x12 Cab
  • PRS Custom 24 w/ 3-Way/Coil Tap
  • Ibanez RGT220A w/ EMG 85 Neck/81 Bridge
  • Rack w/ BBE 482i, Hush Super C, and Furman
Wow, A7X have Bogners and fancy shiit equipment, yet theyve done the weakest live interpretation of Walk ive ever heard.

Weak band live with 2 guitarists as well!

Thats me anyway!

Bring on SYL!!!!
lol SYL is funny...

"Satan's Ice Cream Truck." 'Nuff said.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
Page 1 of 2