Hi, I dont know what to do.. Now i have old a 60 watt evans ss amp and a big muff clone. but i want some more effects.
now i was looking at a new amp , the vox ad50vt with some builtin effects. but i heard some good things about the boss gt8 effect proc.
i live in europe and the price for the boss is 400- 450 euro the vox is 350- 400 euro.
what should i do? buy a new amp or a effect processor
Yamaha EG-112 (painted)
Ibanez S-470
Evans EG-601
Big Muff (russian)

New: Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
if you like the sound coming from the amp then get the gt-8 but if your dont then sell the amp and get a new amp
mmm.. if i buy the vox then i have poor effects and a big muff.. but some more cash to buy a new effect pedal. so i really dont know what to do :?
Yamaha EG-112 (painted)
Ibanez S-470
Evans EG-601
Big Muff (russian)

New: Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
The Boss GT8 will give u loads more effects that a new amp and u could probably produce any sound you want on the GT8
Quote by Jimbo999
The Boss GT8 will give u loads more effects that a new amp and u could probably produce any sound you want on the GT8

I own a GT-8, and it won't make up for a crappy amp.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.