Hi all,

Thanks for looking at my thread, and further thanks if you have a listen to my recording and give as helpful criticism as you can. Once done, add a link to a recording you've done and I'll gladly return the gesture.

my myspace account

You can listen to both, but primarily the song called 'Golden Green Eyes'.

Thanks again.
"I didn't know there were ninjas in Japan, did you?"

"Ninjas aren't dangerous. They're more afraid of you than you are of them."

Beating Hearts Baby
Music's pretty cool, reminds me of the Goo Goo Dolls.

You have a good voice, but you're not hitting the correct notes, and are basically flat/sharp most of the time. Keep it up, though!
"If you're going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don't even start..."
Charles Bukowski
Well, really good!!! I like the voice it's very good!!! And I there wa another song from you which is called poor bet.....I was thinking wow!! The beginning is good and the voice....I got no words
I like the acoustic strumming there. I agree what's said about the vox. You've got a great voice, allthough you need to develop your singing and ear. Well, the song wasn't too long, but I would've wanted to hear some change in the dynamics. Good job!! Keep it up!

Crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=373100
Thanks guys for the critique. Glad you liked it. I enjoyed writing it =)

I only really started singing properly since the beginning of '06, so I still have a long way to go. Friends told me that it comes with practice, so I'm gonna be doing just that. I will be re-recording these songs cause they're rough demos, so if you're ever interested you can pop back and have a listen. I'd appreciate it!

Thanks
"I didn't know there were ninjas in Japan, did you?"

"Ninjas aren't dangerous. They're more afraid of you than you are of them."

Beating Hearts Baby