I have a guitar with a double locking Floyd Rose bridge on.
My current tuning is D but i realized that it is always detuning.I have locking nuts and i placed the strings 3 or 2 weeks ago.Oh,my bridge IS parallel to the body but i don't know why it is still detuning.
By detuning do you mean getting out of tune or staying in D. Cause if its staying in D, it's because you tuned it that way, and if it's getting out of tune then I don't know maybe you need to stretch the strings a little more or something.
Fender MIM Strat w/SD Hot Rails in Bridge/Marshall AVT275x/Digitech RP200/Dunlop Classic Crybaby/Fender MIM Jazz Bass/Fender Rumble 25/Pearl Forum 5 Piece Drum Set w/Zildjian ZBT cymbal set/Shure SM58/Line 6 Toneport UX-1.
If the temperature drops, the strings tighten slightly. It normally stays more or less in tune, but may need some tweaking... that might be the problem.
You know the bitter comes out better on a stolen guitar
You're the BLESSED, we're the Spiders from Mars!

Member 3 of the "Mick Ronson Is an extremely Awesome Guitar Player" Fanclub. PM ThePurpleRabbit to join.
Quote by Jackson666
Oh,my bridge IS parallel to the body but i don't know why it is still detuning.

yes azn_guitarist25 he just said it was
Quote by FadingRoots
If the temperature drops, the strings tighten slightly. It normally stays more or less in tune, but may need some tweaking... that might be the problem.

Don't the strings get looser?
^actually the wood slightly expands which causes the neck to extend slightly and thus the guitar goes out of tune
ACOUSTIC
Martin 0001
Fender Stratacoustic

ELECTRIC
Gibson SG Special Faded (Mod)

AMP/FX
DOD ICE IT 60 Watt
ZOOM 606II Guitar
How long have you had the guitar?

On lower quality Floyd Roses, the edges on the saddles wear down, causing the guitar to go out of tune.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.