Right, i've just gotten my shiny new bass crybaby, and i was looking for some songs to try out. I've been playing Rage against the Machine for the last hour with it, and i'm hankering for more. Thanks n advance.
ummm. the mars volta i hear use bass wah. O wait thats the guitar using the bass wah. forget i said anything
Unburnzing consists of 1 simple step:Unburnzing

Quote by yawn
Nice user name
Love live metal

Quote by J0NNYBRAV0
ive seen these before. one guy sold 2 air guitars, for $2 each or something. people are retarded, what can i say.
Tool uses lots of effects.

NIB by Black Sabbath has a big bass solo intro with wah.

Lots of funk music uses wah.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Anesthesia (Pulling Teeth) by Metallica. It's a great bass instrumental, have fun! =D
Got METAL?

Quote by metacarpi
However, if we're being all grown up about this (in the pit?) walkingonspikes is dead on
My favroite thing to do with my wah is to take a cople of scales and improve some ****.
M374L

Quote by happytimeharry
This is why I'm proud to be an American. Keep your free health care. We get free boxes...

Quickstrike of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Bass Militia's Resident Viking PM jazz_rock_feel
Some Red Hot Chilis stuff has bass wah in it like Higher Ground (dunno how handy you are at slap bass though) and Audioslave has some too
Cliff Burton (Metallica bassist for their first three albums, as you ought to know), uses wah a lot on his live improvisations, and on Anaesthesia (PUlling Teeth) on Kill 'Em All, as another guy mentioned, so check out early live Metallica stuff.
Feel free to ignore my ranting.

Member of the Self-Taught Club.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a close-minded moron.
I thought Schism was a Whammy pedal set one Octave up? If i had a Crybaby i would make up crazy original songs. But that's just me. Do some crazy tapping with even crazier wah effects.
-Fender Deluxe Active P-bass (60th anniversary)
-Peavey T-40 (1982)
-Hartke HA-3500
-Aguilar GS 2x12
-GK Backline 2x10
The Call Of Ktulu has bass wah in it.
Originally posted by Fendon
your freakin ugly bud

do you have cancer?