Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
Um . . . . .

I definetely like it better when EVH does it.
what happened to the proposed Kirk Hammett flamenco album?

His acoustic didn't sound good with wah pedal, I suppose.
I saw this the night it aired..... all i can say is WTF!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!?!?!! I couldn't believe this horrid BS. He looks like he's star struck and he knows by his movement you can't "getdown/mosh" to this sh!t. Jeez...
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
"All Randy ever wanted to do was play the guitar."

Quote by Xenn99
Or...were you playing Fallout Boy? Because then it's obvious what happened. Your Low E String committed suicide.

"I don't fucking eat donuts"
not gay but just lost his job replacing Howard Stern on the KROC New York city radio station morning show. Not sure what his next move is, definately shoulda joined the hair club for men and kept his long hair.
Just wondering.......is he actually being serious,or is he trying to piss of VH,I bet the Van Halen Bros. and Michael Anthony were crackin up when they saw this.Its just non-sense.
The musicianship was, as is common in bluegrass, amazing. However, the vocals were sung (or attempted to be sung) the same way as it was on the Van Halen record. Add that to the fact that David Lee Roth can't sing anymore, and has somehow found a way to look more gay without a catsuit than with it, and you have a hilarious little clip that makes you wonder why DLR didn't stop making music.
Gear:
Fender Stratocaster
Gibson SG w/ Bigsby
Ibanez Roadster Bass
Sovtek MiG 60
Marshall 1965B
Maestro Echoplex EP-3
MXR Ten Band EQ
EHX Russian Big Muff
Ross Phaser
Boss DD-6
LOL but seriously the musicians where really good
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
Quote by fitzyfantastic
The musicianship was, as is common in bluegrass, amazing. However, the vocals were sung (or attempted to be sung) the same way as it was on the Van Halen record. Add that to the fact that David Lee Roth can't sing anymore, and has somehow found a way to look more gay without a catsuit than with it, and you have a hilarious little clip that makes you wonder why DLR didn't stop making music.

The vocals didn't really fit it, but you have to admit that his voice has aged very well.
Dickless.