Well I just bought a Godin guitar today and wow is all I have to say about...This has 2 single coils, 24 fret rosewood fret bored and a Mirror cover on the body to blind people at my shows! lol..any one else have a godin?
I've never played one but I saw one in my Guitar World. magazine. It looked a bit weird. I bet that they play well though.
Quote by Dæmönika
I'm afraid of you...MDoggDX316phobia

Quote by Imperial
Yes, Master MDoggDX316

Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: The Hype Man of the UG Hip
Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
i was thinking about buying the freeway classic, but the trem would go o ut of tune, so instead i bought an Austin...what model did you buy?
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

The radiator, it has a great metal tone and clean which is what im looking for and I can change the front of the guitars body to some feckd up designs!! 10/10..I'll post pictures asap!
Godin, isn't that a brand of uhh, Hamer? Or am I just having a retarded moment...
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
I'd say retarded moment, they are a Canadian company (go Canada!). I believe Hamer is an American company. I've played quite a few of their lower end guitars, they all surpassed my expectaions of quality for the price.
Carvin DC127+Custom Lacewood Build+Godin SD--->Traynor YCV50BLUE

My Build IT'S DONE!
My brother has a nice one. I forget the model right now, but it sounds and feels great, plus it has a pwnage quilted top.
Really I think they make the best guitars for not so high prices! and they dont get a much reconition as they deserve!
I know they are sooo cheap for what they are. I have only found 1 Gibson Les Paul and 2 PRSs that actually compare to how nice my Godin feels. And my Godin was only $300-400! Mines Freeway Classic. I recommend it to anyone. It just needs some locking tuners, as it goes out of tune fast.
They look real nice too bad there's no dealer near me.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
yea i had a godin as my first guitar still got it now, awesome playabilty had to change the pickups though
Quote by Duff_McGee
Masturbate. A lot. Seriously.

<----This is a man
yeah... Godin guitars are very nice. I've had my Godin LGX3 for quite a while and I've put it through hell and high water... I got it for about $1,200 around 3 years ago and it still sounds like a brand new guitar (minus the nicks and scratches). If I were to go get another guitar, I would look at Godins first.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=457684

BULL$HITTER!!!!

check out the date on that thread!!!

tryin to hype up the guitar before you try and sell it again?!?
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX