i'm seeing these bands on thursday with the black dahlia murder, luckily they're passing through my town. i'm psyched more for them (they're supporting) than BDM methinks. they're both a little generic in what they do but enjoyable none the less.

anyone seen any of them live? will my expectations be justified? i can't remember who, but a member of this board used to really like them...can't remember for the life of me. i think he doesn't come on here anymore though.

http://www.purevolume.com/maroon

http://www.purevolume.com/bornfrompain
rites of nothing.
I've seen both live, Maroon twice. Eddy used to love XMaroonX so it was probably him that you remember. Maroon absolutly kill live, I mean seriously I don't think i've ever seen kids dance harder than for this band. Born From Pain are also amazing live, tight musically, really sweet guys and just a good vibe with them.

Hope you enjoy the show dude!
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
sounds like its gonna be awesome then! i shall be looking foward to it!

thanks man
rites of nothing.
just thought i'd post on the show forementioned seeing as i went last night. maroon blew me away, seriously, such nice guys (and the singer even wiped away the spit he got on me haha) and what a show. intense, and also fun. born from pain were really good too, prefered maroon a bit more musically but still good none the less. the black dahlia murder were disappointing to say, they were good, but the connection wasn't there for me. they just seemed like they wanted to get the hell out of dodge rather than talk to people or have a good time. whereas maroon all sat around and some of them talked to me, so friendly.

so yeah good show.
rites of nothing.
Glad you enjoyed the show dude! Told you they were both amazing
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)