Ok well...im in serious need of a new guitar...ive been researching and i dont know what to get now! Below listed with each guitar is a link to view and read about each- one.

Its all between a Jackson DXMG,
http://www.zzounds.com/item--JAC2910103/view--Gun+Metal+Gray,

Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR, http://www.zzounds.com/item--SCEC1FRHR, or an

Epiphone Sg G-400 Deluxe with Maester Tremolo, http://www.music123.com/Epiphone-G-400-Deluxe-Maestro-Exclusive-i353107.music.

With either of these guitars, i would use a Marshall CD15, or a Carvin half stack with Triple Lead Tube head. I mainly play metal such as, Avenged Sevenfold, Slipknot, Marylin Manson, Lamb Of God, Bullet For My Valentine, Ect. Please help me!!!
The Hellraiser whips those other guitars

The Jackson has crappy pickups and a dodgy trem.

The G400 has bleh pickups and a trem that won't let you do much
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
SCHECTER planing on buying one myself soon, maybe the C1-classic, its said to be good for any kind of music, altough the sites artists page gives me creeps
Hellraiser all the way. I've played the others and they can't compete with it.
My Gear
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Washburn X50PROFE
Crate FXT120
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Dunlop Crybaby from Hell
Line 6 Gear Box (for recording)

My Music
For what you want the Schecter is the obvious choice really. Every Jackson I've played has made me want to be sick on my hands and never touch a guitar again. Although these were the cheap Jacksons.
Jackson. it doesnt have crappy pickups, they sound damn good, played one at a music store, epiphone sg is a completly different type of guitar than the other two the epi being bluesier the jackson being metal shred type, the scheter i cant stand for some reason. but thats my opinion go play em at a store an get your own (opinion)
Quote by that1l)ude
Jackson. it doesnt have crappy pickups, they sound damn good, played one at a music store, epiphone sg is a completly different type of guitar than the other two the epi being bluesier the jackson being metal shred type, the scheter i cant stand for some reason. but thats my opinion go play em at a store an get your own (opinion)

The Jackson has passive EMGs.

The Hellraiser has active EMGs.

If you play music conducive to using EMGs, I would get the REAL ones .
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by Raising_Hell

It's still decent, although the pickups aren't the best and some LFRs can wear down and become useless over a period of time.
Quote by utsapp89
schecter man cant go wrong
VOX AD50 VT+crappy "Fender" from COSTCO!=ok tone!
I need a new guitar
Schecter>Jackson>Epiphone

Schecter saves the day!
Quote by rocknrollstar
"Oh baby baby yes yes YES! YES! *pinch harmonic*"